Now Nobody Flip Out, Okay? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Nobody Flip Out, Okay?

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think Channing Crowder would make more tackles than Zach in our system.

He's got similar instincts, much much much better speed, and equal to better strength.

This is not meant to knock Zach Thomas. Its meant to praise Channing Crowder.

The steal of the Draft 2 years in a row baby!

Give him a year under his belt and I can see that happening.

South Florida said:

He's got similar instincts, much much much better speed, and equal to better strength.

This is not meant to knock Zach Thomas. Its meant to praise Channing Crowder.

The steal of the Draft 2 years in a row baby!

Who do you think was last year's steal to make it 2 years in a row? Bua? Pope?

may i ask who is the other steal in draft??? pool ,will,and yes crowder is very impressive and man so is roth!

Roth is certainly a steal, but Poole made Surtain expendable after one year.

Can we please wait, we don't even know what our defense is going to look like, it is a new sistem, and we have a rookie we think could be really good, and a veteran that has gone to lots of probowls, and is the heart of this defense, i just think we better wait before we make such a statement.

Crowder has to learn the scheme and learn from Zach, THEN I think he has potential to produce some nice numbers.

Roth, Poole and Crowder are all steals.

Those who considered Ronnie the best player in the draft may also consider him a steal.

Zach Thomas is a tackling machine, if Channing Crowder could produce more tackles (regardless of what system), that would be a HELLUVA feat.

South Florida said:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1177961#
ROFLMAO

Zach is a pro bowl player in the NFL. Crowder is a good college player. To compare the two at this stage is laughable and honestly very demeaning to Zach.

Over the years the only flaw in Zach's game has been his ability to fight off exceptional blockers. Period.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that dog won't hunt.

Back
Top Bottom