now rashard lewis banged lebrons girl?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

now rashard lewis banged lebrons girl??

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
link

Looks like Lebron James lackluster performance in this year’s NBA playoffs is related to yet another off the court drama. Word on the street is that Rashard Lewis slept with Lebron’s girl Savannah while he was visiting South Beach.

Here’s what I found out :

I have a very reliable source who clubs and drinks with all of the athletes that come through Orlando. He was all over the Tiger Woods issue and knew what all happened with Tiger prior to it being released publicly. My buddy has a place in Orlando, Lake Nona to be exact, and he lives among some athletes that live there in Orlando. Needless to say he golfs, drinks, and parties with some of the best people in central Florida. So when word got to him while at the bar last night, he called me. Word got out while drinking with friends, that Rashard Lewis slept with Lebrons girl while visiting South Beach.

Today I was talking to someone about how poorly he played in game 4. The person told me that he thought LeBron had to have something going on in his personal life to cause such a poor performace. Sure enough, I see this. Can't say it surprises me that he played so poorly if this is the case.

Today I was talking to someone about how poorly he played in game 4. The person told me that he thought LeBron had to have something going on in his personal life to cause such a poor performace. Sure enough, I see this. Can't say it surprises me that he played so poorly if this is the case.

people must not really like Lebron or he may be an ******* .they are trying to disrespect that dude in the most disrespectful ways..going to smash his mama and his girl?thats some serious dislike for a man...

yea..i bet it is more than likely.lebron does leave himself open for this type of mess though,and on top of that his play hasnt been stellar.now the thing about his mom,hmmmmn.sources say....

Lol, I think this is just garbage. He's had a really bad game so people jump for another big story like last year's delonte west's story. I don't like the Heat at all but I think Spolestra has burnt out LeBron. They guy is playing 46 minutes a game. Last series Wade was talking about not having his legs for the series so Spolestra gave LeBron heavier minutes. The most explosive athlete in basketball can't shake free from Jason Kidd. That tells me it's more of a fatigue problem than anything else.

Back
Top Bottom