NOW take a look at last season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NOW take a look at last season

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
Ok, Ricky retired...whatever, I am over it.

What we need to do now is take a look at last season, and begin to ask, "was our O line as bad as we thought?"

Did he not give 100%, and did he COST us a win or two?

Travis Minor, Lenard Henry, and a player to be added soon. Let's see if these guys don't give us more effort, and heart.

Buh bye Ricky, have a nice life.

Ricky is better than Minor and Henry and Russell Put together. To only way to make up for his loss is if our "braintrust," our OC Forrester and Wanny rise up to the occasion. I predict 8-8.

dolfan87 said:
Ok, Ricky retired...whatever, I am over it.

What we need to do now is take a look at last season, and begin to ask, "was our O line as bad as we thought?"

Did he not give 100%, and did he COST us a win or two?

Travis Minor, Lenard Henry, and a player to be added soon. Let's see if these guys don't give us more effort, and heart.

Buh bye Ricky, have a nice life.

good post

Doesn't Rickey have a couple of kids that need a foundation, someplace to call home? Is he just going to drag them along all over the world to different beaches, while they play in the sand and watch him get high all day? How stupid and irresponsible is this guy? Kids need a home, friends and structure. Someone should call child wellfare on this clown.
Adios Pothead! :fire:

If Henry or Minor had all the carries that Ricky burdened last year...they would have probably averaged less than 2 yards per run. Our line was attrocious last season and opened no holes whatsoever. It was probably one of the worst OL's I have ever seen in the NFL.

Personally, I feel this weighed more on Ricky's decision to retire than anything else. The lack of desire by our front office to really improve our offensive line drove Ricky out of town.

I know the thought of running behind this line and getting beaten up every game (possibly getting a serious injury) would make me lose a little desire for football as well.

I think Ricky would have retired after last season was done...but he was hopeful that the organization would make some serious adjustments to this area in the offseason and the failure to do so is what ultimately lead to his retirement.

dean_siu said:
If Henry or Minor had all the carries that Ricky burdened last year...they would have probably averaged less than 2 yards per run. Our line was attrocious last season and opened no holes whatsoever. It was probably one of the worst OL's I have ever seen in the NFL.

Personally, I feel this weighed more on Ricky's decision to retire than anything else. The lack of desire by our front office to really improve our offensive line drove Ricky out of town.

I know the thought of running behind this line and getting beaten up every game (possibly getting a serious injury) would make me lose a little desire for football as well.

I think Ricky would have retired after last season was done...but he was hopeful that the organization would make some serious adjustments to this area in the offseason and the failure to do so is what ultimately lead to his retirement.

Ummm we have ONE remaining O lineman from last year. It was completely revamped over the off-season. I can't think of a single greater effort put in to improve a portion of our team then the O-line.

How can you make that statement?

Ricky quit so he could smoke and not be bothered with tests and questions.. We need to look at someone young and big...

Back
Top Bottom