Now That The "H Word" Has Been Bradyized..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now That The "H Word" Has Been Bradyized.....

OK for the record since you have not given me a direct answer, did you access the image host you say required no hack to breach( - although when I clean out my cookies or crash on the other hand I myself need to look up the user name and password I registered in order to get in) while you were working and being paid by your employer on its bandwidth that you've permission to use? Considering that you only post here during business hours if unanswered I will assume the answer is affirmative.

Beyond these breadcrumbs I've sprinkled to confirm how obsessively you stalk me, I've set up some other "experiments" that could prove illuminating.

:lol: how I obsessively stalk you. You seriously need help. No joking around, you need professional help.

fightclub-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I do like the idea though of S-anchez being renamed buttfumble. BTW H-ater is a temporary thing. Sanchez is now Sanchez!

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

sanchez!

it's stupid and childish, right up the stalkers alley

can we have it changed to stalker everytime we post vaark?

:lol: how I obsessively stalk you. You seriously need help. No joking around, you need professional help.

it's a dolphins website. I'm sorry if you think we have any fondness for the jets organization. I'll make fun of sanchez whenever and however I want. Unless he's a member of finheaven, and then and only then would the TOS apply to sanchez.

it's a dolphins website. I'm sorry if you think we have any fondness for the jets organization. I'll make fun of sanchez whenever and however I want. Unless he's a member of finheaven, and then and only then would the TOS apply to sanchez.

it's childish and silly, it makes the site look bad. You can make fun of him all you want, I understand being jealous he has more playoff wins than Miami does in the past 20 years but it is silly to change his name when you type it in.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

You got two options. Either deal with it, or leave. The choice is yours.

you must have me confused w/ someone who cares what you think.

2ll0htw-1.jpg

I haven't given up on "jest" yet... but be that as it may, I notice that you still haven't answered my question based on idle curiosity.. on if you easily (without a p/w hack according to you) breached the image host that I myself need to look up the user name and p/w I used when I clean out my cookies, while in your company's employ, on its time, and utilizing their bandwidth. Ignoring a direct answer again provides one.

Stalker Note: I'm posting this at 11:57AM, hopefully my kilt and tam-wearing amigo is keeping track of how timely the snarky response
?

p8txs-1.jpg

link to Dr. Locke's professional pathological diagnosis

it's childish and silly, it makes the site look bad. You can make fun of him all you want, I understand being jealous he has more playoff wins than Miami does in the past 20 years but it is silly to change his name when you type it in.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

you must have me confused w/ someone who cares what you think.
Don't care. I win. SANchez

I haven't given up on "jest" yet... but be that as it may, I notice that you still haven't answered my question based on idle curiosity.. on if you easily (without a p/w hack according to you) breached the image host that I myself need to look up the user name and p/w I used when I clean out my cookies, while in your company's employ, on its time, and utilizing their bandwidth. Ignoring a direct answer again provides one.

Stalker Note: I'm posting this at 11:57AM, hopefully my kilt and tam-wearing amigo is keeping track of how timely the snarky response
?

yawning-1.jpg

That diagnosis was as professional as one of your photoshops

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Don't care. I win. buttfumble

congrats!

If one 5 letter H word is changed, then the other should be too. If you have to use those words to make a argument, maybe you didn't have one in the first place.

If one 5 letter H word is changed, then the other should be too. If you have to use those words to make a argument, maybe you didn't have one in the first place.
I would, but changing homer to brady breaks other things around the site. even the H8ter change breaks a few less noticeable things.

The butthurt is strong in this thread. Also buttfumble.

Humble, as a now esteemed outsider (who didn't have to be shamed after 20thousand mostly Fins-negative bandwidth-consuming posts into supporting the site), would you consider mentoring him on how to exhibit the kind of behavior necessary to develop rapport, credibility and respect when on an opponent's site ?

Back
Top Bottom