Now that we have linehan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now that we have linehan

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
....now is it possible that the dolphins have an increased chance in getting randy moss, since he worked with Linehan? It all depends on what each guy thinks of each other. Can Linehan work with Moss and will moss behave for Linehan likewise? If Moss is a fan I dont see this as totally unrealistic. I'm sure Moss is every O/C's dream receiver to work with, and it would make Linehan's job easier.

I know he's a punk and no one wants him here, but it's something to think about.

I don't want him to be a 'Phin... but only because he's my favorite player to hate.

:D

I just don't think we could afford Moss, particularly given the other need areas of the team and the financial aspect. Other then that, having Moss line up pn the other side of Chambers would be sweet.

I don't like this idea at all.

First, I agree with Dbergan -- way too expensive to bring him in here. I've seen comments calling this 'the reverse Hershel Walker trade' -- we can't give up that much, and he'd be a cap buster when he got here.

Secondly, I respect his talent, but I don't like him. I'd rather not have him on the team.

I think we have some strong talent at WR...I'd rather see Linehan come in and help Chambers finally get to the next level.

I read an article once that talked about how the assistant coaches wanted to disipline Randy Moss more, but Tice wouldn't let them. I don't know if it was Linehan specificly, but maybe Linehan doesn't like Moss, and wanted to get away from him. I am just speculating.

maybe it would be a good idea if he cut that hair. :eek:

clear.gif

We don't need him.

Chambers, Boston, and Booker will be one of the best receiving corps in the league.

I don't want him. We don't need him. And Saban likely wouldn't give up the picks/players to acquire him. Nick doesn't believe in trading away picks the way Rick does. Nick wants to stockpile picks.

The early word on who teams would end up giving up in trade has scared me off. A Jets rumor mentioned John Abraham. A Redskins rumor mentioned LaVar Arrington and some picks. So basically, we'd have to give up Surtain and something else or Taylor for him, if those rumors have any merit. No thanks.

By the way, the Raiders were also mentioned as being interested. I can't imagine what they'd give up. Charles Woodson and an entire draft?

Back
Top Bottom