Now That's Phinz Defense!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now That's Phinz Defense!!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
If we could play defense every Sunday the way we played yesterday, we could be undefeated right now....

The DL was outstanding yesterday, and have been very solid all season long. The LB's weren't given much work, and RB J. Lewis never broke one for more than 8 yards...

The secondary had one bad play IMO. The 4th down TD throw...It was to be expected though. No big deal IMO....

We shut down every part of the Ravens offense.....

If we can continue to play defense at this high level, we should be able to win the division. R. Lucas played great, but it's only one game. He'll need to win at least one more before Jay returns, and if the defense continues it's stingy ways, he'll have tons of help in the process....

I'm proud of Lucas' performance, but let's be serious here folks, it was only ONE GAME. All in all, this win was HUGE. Maybe now we can build on it, and put to sleep all of the late season falures of the past....

BACK ON TOP BABY!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

When faced with the schedule of Baltimore, San Diego, then at Buffalo, with Ray Lucas set to start all three, I said that we'll manage to win one of them despite Lucas. Lose the other two then Fiedler comes back and we expect him to go 4-0 in the month of December? Which is far-fetched.

So all in all I predicted 9-7 and out of the playoffs. We haven't really done a whole lot to change my prediction. But the way that Lucas played, the way we won 26-7 and dominated, it makes me think that Lucas could get hot and win one more, possibly even two. But the season still hinges on Lucas.

Fiedler should take the Chicago and Minnesota games easily, Oakland and New England both will be tough but hopefully we win one of them. If Lucas turns out to be a new man, we go 10-6 and win the division. If not, 9-7 with no playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom