Now the season is officially over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now the season is officially over

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We are screwed this year. The running game was the one thing we had, now we have to hope for a passing game and we know that won't happen.

Williams34Phins said:
We are screwed this year. The running game was the one thing we had, now we have to hope for a passing game and we know that won't happen.

We don't know any such thing. We have a very talented WR corps. I have high hopes for this passing attack.

Even if we stay with Minor he will gain enough yards to keep D's honest. Of course not as honest if we had the Ricky of 2-years ago playing for us. But obviously Ricky didn't have his heart in football since then. I think that has a lot to do with how he played last year. He didn't seem inspired last year. I guess we now know why that is.

Oliver...

We can still contend for a wild card with our defense. And AJ hasn't played a game yet, you've got to give him a shot. Plus Minor has been impressive in the little time he's played. But in all likelyhood we'll finish around 8-8, IMO.

I just doubt it. We have a new QB, who knows what Boston will do. And I don't think Minor will do that well, and I figure he will end up hurt if our oline plays like it did last year. This season looks like a disaster before it starts.

Back
Top Bottom