Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now Waddle says he prefers Mac Jones over Tua

There is 99.9% chance that neither of the guys will be playing with Mac Jones next year. I really could care less what they say. If one is lucky they will be playing with Tua. I still like Chase.

Dude, you’re out of your mind if you think that they take “1”ounce of what these kids say to help with their decision. These kids can hype, strut, pea**** around it’s not gonna change their opinion of what they want, who they want, or how they want it.
Really? Peacuck is politically incorrect now?

LMFAO.........

They are a year removed from playing with Tua, where they didn't make the national championship game, and fresh off a national championship win with Mac Jones....is anybody expecting a different answer? Move along, nothing to see here.

The one thing I saw this last season is receivers did have a tough time adjusting to Tuas throws. That being said once a player gets used to it , Tua is very accurate and it becomes harder for a defense to catch. Pitts and the kid from LSU are great pass catchers

The one thing I saw this last season is receivers did have a tough time adjusting to Tuas throws. That being said once a player gets used to it , Tua is very accurate and it becomes harder for a defense to catch. Pitts and the kid from LSU are great pass catchers
What do you mean adjusting to Tuas throws? You had guys slipping or running shitty routes.

What would really grab my attention if Fins got both Smith and Waddle in the 1st R
Jones slips into 4/5 round would look at him as competition / young back up
All 4 on the team then the comments become interesting.

Even add Harris with 36 would be the start of a good draft.

Back
Top Bottom