Now we get to see what we have in Rick Spielman with Andrews gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now we get to see what we have in Rick Spielman with Andrews gone

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So far, all the rumors related to the guys we wanted to draft have come to pass. The Rivers to SD rumor, the Eagles trade up for Andrews rumor. Now I suppose my hope is we trade back and grab the best OL on the board and pickup another pick round 2 or 3 depending on how far back we drop.

I think at this point my hope is a trade back to late rd 1 or early 2 and grab Smiley, if we can get a pick in Rd 2 or 3 for the drop.

DOLFANMIKE said:
So far, all the rumors related to the guys we wanted to draft have come to pass. The Rivers to SD rumor, the Eagles trade up for Andrews rumor. Now I suppose my hope is we trade back and grab the best OL on the board and pickup another pick round 2 or 3 depending on how far back we drop.

I think at this point my hope is a trade back to late rd 1 or early 2 and grab Smiley, if we can get a pick in Rd 2 or 3 for the drop.

thats what i was hoping for if not at least take a WR....but instead we lost a 4th and moved up one measley spot.

Back
Top Bottom