Now what? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now what?

Dolfan99847

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With the apparent arrivals of Drew Brees and either Kevin Mawae or Tom Ashworth or both where do we go in the draft if Huff isnt available at #16 do we take a early shot at Darnell Bing or go after 1 of the CB`s in Youboty Cromartie?? Voice your opinion my fellow FH`ers

Dolfan99847 said:
With the apparent arrivals of Drew Brees and either Kevin Mawae or Tom Ashworth or both where do we go in the draft if Huff isnt available at #16 do we take a early shot at Darnell Bing or go after 1 of the CB`s in Youboty Cromartie?? Voice your opinion my fellow FH`ers

please don't draft Youboty! Bing hurt his stock by not going to the combine and Apparent arrivals of Drew Brees? did he sign with us?
I would go Cromartie, Jason Allen, Jonathan Joseph, Jimmy Williams, or Tye Hill in the first at 16. Those are the only CB there worth drafting. I think we will go Oline tho. Winston Justice if he is there and if not Marcus McNeil. I do like Ko Simpson however he is a Saftey that why I did not mention him above.

Skeet84 said:
please don't draft Youboty! Bing hurt his stock by not going to the combine and Apparent arrivals of Drew Brees? did he sign with us?
I would go Cromartie, Jason Allen, Jonathan Joseph, Jimmy Williams, or Tye Hill in the first at 16. Those are the only CB there worth drafting. I think we will go Oline tho. Winston Justice if he is there and if not Marcus McNeil. I do like Ko Simpson however he is a Saftey that why I did not mention him above.

well put Skeet as always!

Dolfan99847 said:
We will sign the BPA at 16. Drafting for need is a sign of desperation. If that draft pick happens to be in an area of need, then so be it. With that said, unless Bing show he is faster than some scouts think he is, he will not be a 1st not be a 1st round pick of ours because Donte Whitner is rising faster than he ran the 40 at Ohio State's Pro Day. Cromartie, although very athletic, still has some teams concerned about his health and I'm not sure about Youboty but I think 16 is too high for him.

I'd love to trade down and grab Simpson, otherwise BPA.

Bing at 16? Are you nuts?

TimeGap said:
I'll take Manny Lawson @16

depending if we bring in a vet at OLB, Id be fine with that pick, but alot of teams are going to be watching him I think. I still like the idea tp trade down and get extra pick, we could sure use it

Skeet84 said:

Eh, Cromartie and Williams would be the only CBs I would take with #16..... the other guys might be a reach.

Dolfan99847 said:

Mawae is a 1-2 year fix... IF we sign him. I dont think we sign Mawae.... reading through the lines, Mawae came in then THE DAY AFTER there were reports of us contacting McKinney to try to get him to resign. Translation: Mawae wanted too much cash and McKinney was our backup plan IMO.

Ashworth is only 1 tackle. If we move Hadnot to C, Carey might be better suited to play RG so we might need to tackles.

Bing is a HUGE reach at #16. We take the highest player left thats on our draft board. CB/OT/DT/OLB/S

Back
Top Bottom