Now who's on Planet Clown? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Now who's on Planet Clown?

I hate guys like Moss who have all the talent in the world and waste it acting like thugs! The rest of us only wish we could have a shot at the NFL and here he is, wasting his life acting like a total punk. Get a life Moss!

I missed the punchline, but I though you were talking about drafting Santana Moss; and thus not drafting Superman :o

The joke is form a Madden 2003 video game ad where Randy Moss talks trash and the line he says is something to the effect of I'm gonna leave you on planet clown, as highlights of him run in the background. Thus the punchline here....

:monkey:Randy AND Santana Moss

I like the commercial with Zach Thomas. You can see his intensity on the last clip of him, whenever he is yelling. Its cool. I know there is a Ricky Williams one, but I haven't seen it......

Originally posted by chambers84
Say what you want about Moss, but he's the best player in the game.

ummm... I almost agree...lets just say one of the best.

No one who does not put out 100% all the time CAN'T be considered the best. He has proven time and time again when Randy wants to play he can be the best, but he takes so many plays off it negates the effort he puts out on the other plays. If he played with the commitment of a Jerry Rice, Brett Farve, Dan Marino, Zach ETC... I would agree and say he is the best in the NFL. He is such a waste, no heart.

absolutely not, great players make those around them better, not worse. He is the most talented, but far from the best, Ricky in 2002 is a far superior player.

If any of you read Pete's Pics in the USA today.. he is so funny.. IMO... he gives his real predictions, then some funny comments to go with each game.. Here's one from this week...

Minnesota (plus 3) at Seattle

You people are looking at the Randy Moss' automobile incident all wrong. It's actually a positive. It's the first time in his entire career he mustered the guts to try to drive through a would-be tackler.

SEAHAWKS, 24-20

if you want the whole article
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2002-09-26-pete_x.htm

Back
Top Bottom