Nuggets Vs. Lakers.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nuggets Vs. Lakers....

Good point and I saw some of that this first game. We didn't really get into our game for whatever reason. The Lakers had something to do with that. Bynum was huge. His shot blocking was a major factor in not allowing Denver to get into a rhythm. If Denver can't run, they are done.

We didn't really get much out of Afflalo & Lawson. Neither of our centers helped us. Karl has his work cut out for him trying to get this turned around....

...you can't take too much from game 1....each playoff game will be different...I still expect your Nuggets to make real difficult for my Lakers...i.e....good series...Lakers controlled tempo in game 1...Karl has to figure out how to speed the game up.....although that's easier said then done....always liked George as a coach from his days back in Seattle....

Much better effort from the Nuggs last night but they still came up short. There were some questionable calls from the officials but the thing that did them in was too many missed shots/free throws, silly turnovers and falling in love with the jumper instead of attacking the paint..

advantage lakers..denver needs to find some consistency on the low block and rebounding.shooting too many jumpers.they also need to cut down on the turnovers.

Couldn't get anyone to go to a game in this series with me so I'll be watching the rest from home. Lose one of these next two and it's all over.

Go Nuggets!

Nice first half for the Nuggs! Now they need one of those impressive 3rd quarters that they have been know to produce to close this one out....

Can we do it? Can we even the series and give ourselves a chance to take the lead in game 5? :up:

Can we do it? Can we even the series and give ourselves a chance to take the lead in game 5? :up:
i think denvers got a decent chance tonight to even things up. the question is, can they steal 1 on the road, something they will have to do in order to win this series.

i think denvers got a decent chance tonight to even things up. the question is, can they steal 1 on the road, something they will have to do in order to win this series.

That is a good question. One thing for sure is that I don't think that they have any chance at all of coming from behind if they go down 3 - 1. They need this one tonight and then they need to scheme up something for the game back in L.A. so that they can keep the tempo fast....

That is a good question. One thing for sure is that I don't think that they have any chance at all of coming from behind if they go down 3 - 1. They need this one tonight and then they need to scheme up something for the game back in L.A. so that they can keep the tempo fast....
looking very solid so far. i think denver will win this game tonight. the problem is that they have looked like garbage for the most part in los angeles, so in order to win this series, they will need to steal 1 from the lakers in los angeles.

at the very least, the nuggets are making it an interesting series and not a snooze fest. even if they took it to 7 games, that would put all the pressure on the lakers. will see. first things first, win tonight.

looking very solid so far. i think denver will win this game tonight. the problem is that they have looked like garbage for the most part in los angeles, so in order to win this series, they will need to steal 1 from the lakers in los angeles.

at the very least, the nuggets are making it an interesting series and not a snooze fest. even if they took it to 7 games, that would put all the pressure on the lakers. will see. first things first, win tonight.

Yeah, that first game was ugly! During the second they found a little something managed to make a game out of it. It was still a loss but I think it gave them some confidence for the return trip home. While I don't thin k that it's likely to happen, it would be great if they pulled away in the second half. It would give them even more confidence and maybe even create some doubt in the heads of the Lakers. They've played the Lakers tough this season. The talent is there for them win one in L.A. They just have to play their game....

Hell of a game tonight. McGee is growing up right in front of everyone. Awesome win. Just bought tickets to Game 6.

GO NUGGETS!!

Hell of a game tonight. McGee is growing up right in front of everyone. Awesome win. Just bought tickets to Game 6.

GO NUGGETS!!

if the nuggets play their cards right and make the proper adjustments to the roster they are going to have very good team for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom