NY Bar for Dolphin fans?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Bar for Dolphin fans?!?

letsgodolphins

diehard fan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't make it out to the game but I will be traveling from Miami to NY this weekend and would love to watch the game with some DOLFANS! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! FINS UP!

Unfortunately, I can't make it out to the game but I will be traveling from Miami to NY this weekend and would love to watch the game with some DOLFANS! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! FINS UP!

Find the guys at DolfansNYC on twitter, the web, etc. There's a very, very active Dolphins fan club based out of NYC. I hung out with them during the draft at Radio City Music Hall. They're probably going to the game itself, but there will likely be a segment of them that can't make the actual game but will get together at a bar to watch the game.

The DolfansNYC hang out at a place called 3rd and long.

http://www.thirdandlongnyc.com/

You may want to contact them if you have any interest in going to the game. They always buy a huge block of tickets. I went a few years ago (Ted Ginn 2 KO return game) and had the best time ever. Try and go with them if you can!

The DolfansNYC hang out at a place called 3rd and long.

http://www.thirdandlongnyc.com/

You may want to contact them if you have any interest in going to the game. They always buy a huge block of tickets. I went a few years ago (Ted Ginn 2 KO return game) and had the best time ever. Try and go with them if you can!

I highly recommend this. They're a good group.

We are all getting together for the game! They got a whole section for the group so if you see a group of Orange and Teal in the upper deck this weekend, it is probably us.

We actually are taking a few buses from Manhattan out to the game so it should be fun!

Oh, and shaunm000 is correct, Third and Long is the place everyone goes.

We are all getting together for the game! They got a whole section for the group so if you see a group of Orange and Teal in the upper deck this weekend, it is probably us.

We actually are taking a few buses from Manhattan out to the game so it should be fun!

I got myself a ticket. When do the busses leave, and are they open to anyone that has a ticket?

Does anyone know a good place to catch the Fins in the Freehold,NJ area??? I'm going to be there the weekend we play the colts and would like to watch the game with Fins fans if possible.

G to Miami Mikes in easy Hanover on rt. 10. Owner is a big time dolphin fan and this place attracts tons of dolfans! Lots of fun, get there early and wear your Jersey. He lets if dolfans in at 11:00, but no other fans. This allows you to get a prime seat by the big screen which plays our games.

Unfortunately the buses are full now. All of us plan to tailgate in Lot L though if any other Fin fans want to come hang out.

Back
Top Bottom