NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Less than four years after the Jets made a franchise-changing decision to move up in the draft for Mark Sanchez, they will attempt to trade the struggling quarterback after the season.
One day after
Rex Ryan benched Sanchez for third-stringer Greg McElroy for Sunday’s game against the Chargers, the Daily News learned on Wednesday that the Jets will explore trading the player that they once believed would be their franchise quarterback.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/sanchise-jets-ready-shop-sanchez-qbs-source-article-1.1223973#ixzz2FhnG51jN

Sources tell Newsday's Bob Glauber that Mark Sanchez is likely to be with the Jets in 2013.
Sanchez's guaranteed money is the only thing keeping him in New York. Reports surfaced Wednesday that the team would attempt to trade Sanchez, but no team in its right mind would take on the dollar signs, especially for a likely No. 2 quarterback. The Jets are on the hook for a boat-load of money, so it makes sense to just hang on to the former No. 5 overall pick if they have to cut the check.
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/251955/report-sanchez-likely-to-be-with-jets-in-13

Seems the jets have changed their minds. Looks like someone convinced the jets that are out of their minds and nobody will pay that type of money for a 3rd stringer. Fireman ed and junc get wear their clipboard jerseys one more year.

Mike Tannenbaum: Executive of the Year :lol:

I expect Sanchez will be on our roster next season.

I think he will as well, but it's by no means definite,

Right now I don't think anyone would take on that contract, but some desperate team may do ... this years draft is hardly blessed with talent at the QB position. I don't think any of the QB's in the draft are worth a top 5 pick and there are at least 5 or 6 teams that should be looking to bring in a new guy. Out of interest who do you want the Jets to bring in to compete with Sanchez this pre season (be it via the draft or FA)?

I don't get why you guys like finishing behind us so much?

What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.

What's it matter anyway? If the Dolphins finished this year with a better record you'd just say it was b/c the Jets have injuries. This bull**** will go on forever.

Im sure thats what we will hear after the Chargers beat the Jests lead by Greg McElroy, then follow it up next week vs Buffalo with an effort you see from weak teams that have the suitcases packed and the plane tickets tucked inside.

Likewise I don't get why you brag about always coming up short and NEVER winning a Conference Championship? :idk:

I dont get why anyone would willingly be a Jests fan. There are 31 other teams. People are allowed to change. Other fans wont think poorly of jumping ship. There is a difference from bandwagon fans who root for different teams every 8 years or so and someone who cant tolerate being a Jests fan anymore. I think other fans would understand. At least non phins, pats, bills, and giants fans. Those 4 teams' fans would not welcome a Jests fan who has had enough.

I dont get why anyone would willingly be a Jests fan. There are 31 other teams. People are allowed to change. Other fans wont think poorly of jumping ship. There is a difference from bandwagon fans who root for different teams every 8 years or so and someone who cant tolerate being a Jests fan anymore. I think other fans would understand. At least non phins, pats, bills, and giants fans. Those 4 teams' fans would not welcome a Jests fan who has had enough.

I don't believe Jacksonville ever won a Conference Championship. But then again they've only been competing since 1995, not since the more competitive merger. Aside from them and the Jest, any idea whether there any other teams which have never won a single post merger Conference Championship?

I don't believe Jacksonville ever won a Conference Championship. But then again they've only been competing since 1995, not since the more competitive merger. Aside from them and the Jest, any idea whether there any other teams which have never won a single post merger Conference Championship?

the only way this works is becasue you have to put in the "post merger" clause. you're trying too hard.....especially given that the fins haven't won a superbowl in just about as long as the jets.

Back
Top Bottom