NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NY Jets ready to get rid of Mark Sanchez, will explore trade...

I am not an average fan that blindly follows what the media and fantasy football tell us. Stevie Wonder could see mark Sanchez had no help. Watch the film, it's available. Tell me where he was supposed to succeed? did you see McElroy come in and do similar things? The difference was he took sacks instead of throwing INTs. we still lost, we had no healthy weapons for mark. kerley is a jnice 3rd/4th option, he was his #1 most of the year. he didn't have his 2 top guys and his security blanket most of the year. I want mark Sanchez as our starter week 1 but I want him w/ healthy, quality weapons to get the ball too.

Don't let the D off the hook b/c the O was so bad, the D was far from good despite rankings. We have some isuses to deal w/ but teams get good and bad in a hurry int his league. W/ good moves we'll be a playoff contender again WITH Mark Sanchez as our QB.

99% of Jet fans are idiots and it is a reason I am embarrassed to be associated w/ people like that. We have many smart fans but unfortunately the nitwit loudmoth fans who want everyuone fired b/c of one bad season outnumber the smart ones.

those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?

WOW...your embarrassed to be around 99% of Jet fans. So you'r the only 1% of the smart ones?

WOW...your embarrassed to be around 99% of Jet fans. So you'r the only 1% of the smart ones?

pretty much, that is exaggerated a bit. Maybe it's 90% idiots but I think that # is true for most football fans.

pretty much, that is exaggerated a bit. Maybe it's 90% idiots but I think that # is true for most football fans.

Funny how fans, analysts and former players are wrong and you are right. That's why I have grown tired of debating you and your unrealistic views.

Funny how fans, analysts and former players are wrong and you are right. That's why I have grown tired of debating you and your unrealistic views.

that's ok, I don't like hoppoing on the bandwagon. These same fans and "experts" are on the rookie QB bandwagons this year, RGIII, Wilson & Luck look really, really good but things change. I don
't hop on and off bandwagons, if those guys take a step back next year I won't say they suck just like after 1 awful season from Mark I won't say he's done. Average fansa nd average, lazy media members see things on the surface. They don't dig for reasons, do you think haveing kerley, Schilens, Gates(who couldn't make your roster of wideouts), Cumberland and reuland are guys any QB can win w/? MAYBE Brady, MAYBE Peyton(in the reg season), who else? He was awful this year but I'm not a bandwagon guy and I know he can play in this league, I know you can win w/ him in this league and that's all I care about.

those quotes are from the jet fan versions of posters like vaark, those that do not understand the game. Most average fans don't understand the game. Those average fans would have wanted Eli off the Giants after 2006, Coughling fired after 2006, Bill Cowher fired in the late 90s, Bill Belichick fired after 2000, etc... I'm not an average fan like most of you guys. I understand sometimes it takes patience, teams have down years. if you don't have a Brady or Peyton your team usually goes up and down. Pitt has missed the same aount of postseasons as us in the last 4 years(w/ 2 less playoff wins), should they fire Tomlin? should they trade Ben? the elite one has now led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons, time to fire Coughlin again? time to trade Eli?

Ah so you're the Phil Jackson of TGG.com then huh? I bet they're thrilled to have a guy who isn't just the average nonsense spewing low IQ football fan but a guy who trusts his eyes. It's a very unique attribute.

Ah so you're the Phil Jackson of TGG.com then huh? I bet they're thrilled to have a guy who isn't just the average nonsense spewing low IQ football fan but a guy who trusts his eyes. It's a very unique attribute.

I don't care if anyone is thrilled or not, I try to help people but too many just follow fantasy stat sheets or "experts" that barely watch the games.

It's funny how schizoids believe everyone's crazy but them, isn't it? As I've said before, of all the blind "everything that's jests" homers in the world, and even on the most delusional homeristic site, how did we ever end up with the densest, homer of them all?

xngtxt-1.jpg

FWIW, since there is no specific "Blindest Homer" voting category, I may be cutting my own throat, but Ted's labeling his posts as "comedy gold" got me thinking and I did nominate junk for consideration as the "Most Comedic"

I don't care if anyone is thrilled or not, I try to help people but too many just follow fantasy stat sheets or "experts" that barely watch the games.

Fantasy stats - Any stat that makes Sanchez look like the **** QB he is.

Real stats - I dunno. Something about 2 AFCCG appearances.

how in the world vaark discusses anyone else being a homer is beyond me. You can't be a bigger homer than him and yet he calls other people homers. Just amazing.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Fantasy stats - Any stat that makes Sanchez look like the **** QB he is.

Real stats - I dunno. Something about 2 AFCCG appearances.

have you ever seen Tony Romo play in January?

how in the world vaark discusses anyone else being a homer is beyond me. You can't be a bigger homer than him and yet he calls other people homers. Just amazing.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

have you ever seen Tony Romo play in January?

Yes. You see me defending him?

It's funny how schizoids believe everyone's crazy but them, isn't it? As I've said before, of all the blind "everything that's jests" homers in the world, and even on the most delusional homeristic site, how did we ever end up with the densest, homer of them all?

xngtxt-1.jpg

FWIW, since there is no specific "Blindest Homer" voting category, I may be cutting my own throat, but Ted's labeling his posts as "comedy gold" got me thinking and I did nominate junk for consideration as the "Most Comedic"

Well hey when you trust your eyes and everyone else is an uninformed fool, what can ya do?

Well hey when you trust your eyes and everyone else is an uninformed fool, what can ya do?

I'm not a typical fan like most on these boards, I'm sorry if that offends you guys. keep allowing espn to tell you how to think.

Back
Top Bottom