O-Line,O-Line,O-line.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O-Line,O-Line,O-line....

Offensively the offensive line is the biggest priority, specifically a LOT and either a Guard or Center. Our line is barely marginal and it affects every other position on the team as well as the playbook that must be altered to compensate for the poor line play. We will have to draft a potential LOT in the first two rounds because there arent any available in free agency. Although I'm for drafting Brian Brohm at QB if he's available with our first, its just as clear to me after this season that we need at least one receiver or TE. Although Chambers and Mcmichael have talent, neither plays up to it and they have zero heart. One of them has to be sacrificed and replaced by someone with talent AND heart. Culpepper and Harrington probably arent the answer but I think you can risk another year with them if you get an improved line and at least one pass catching threat with heart. They may both be able to elevate their play with extra time in the pocket

Defensively we need a shutdown cornerback and OLB. We could get by without getting them if we get the offensive pieces but I would try to address these two positions through free agency where several players are available at each position

Back
Top Bottom