O Line Wasn't Addressed! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O Line Wasn't Addressed!

dreaded34

Player-Hater Hater!!
Club Member
Reaction score
So, half way through the season (the softest part of the season) and this team is 5-3. This past offseason, management said they would address the weakest part of this team, the offensive line.

Nothing was done, absolutely nothing. There were several opportunities to be had, but management was too cheap. Too cheap that players' agents wouldn't even consider negotiating with Dolphins management.

Now look. If there isn't any question that the offensive line on this team cannot run or passblock you haven't been watching the games.

I have seen alot of blame running around here on different players being the reason why games are lost....well, they do what they can but the key blame is being missed. Again we have been fooled by Management. They have failed us again.

Kyle Turley sounds good about now doesn't he??

Yeah, I can't stop thinking about how an Lt wasn't picked up during the offseason. Gandy, Turley, first pick of draft, etc. The really sad part is that Wanny gave away a draft pick from next year to get this bum. At least, I think that's how we drafted Wade Smith.

No, I think we traded our 2nd pick for Whitley. He has made a huge impact on our team so far this year! Thanks Wanny! Not only are you messing up this team right now, you're messing up our future!

Back
Top Bottom