o pace | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

o pace

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
who would love to get orlando pace that would make our line awsome and if im not mistaken i think hes pretty young. i just dont know how much money he would be

Of course I would love to get him. Hey, why not pry Marvin Harrison off the Colts too. I'm sure if Harrison comes, Manning will want to come too. OK, seriously, Pace will get franchised. If for some weird reason he doesn't, we don't have the cap room to compete for his services, and still get quality players in other need positions......

Isn't Pace coming off of a major injury anyway? I would much rather have a Walter Jones, who I believe was franchised last season.

Originally posted by BMarion31
Of course I would love to get him. Hey, why not pry Marvin Harrison off the Colts too. I'm sure if Harrison comes, Manning will want to come too. OK, seriously, Pace will get franchised. If for some weird reason he doesn't, we don't have the cap room to compete for his services, and still get quality players in other need positions......

lol, yeah. Some people here don't understand that there is something in football called a "salary cap" and we can't just go out and be the Yankees of football. If we could, we would be a bunch of Pro-Bowlers.

Well I really didnt think we had the cap room to offer Kreutz what we did either, but somehow that managed to happen. Hopefullly we can find a cheaper stud then Pace though.

Pace will be a Ram his whole career. Period. No way they let the best OT in football go. They will sign him to a ridiculous contract or franchise. Yup, the only time he'll be a FA is when he has about 14 years under his belt and he's washed up anyway. I don't care though, the Bills have a guy who's going to be just as good...............BIG MIKE! Don't you wish you had a franchise OT?

if there going to sign him they are going to have to get rid of somone with a expensive contract like warner or bruce

From what I've been hearing, Warner is gone anyways. However, contrary to common belief, I've heard that the Rams CAN afford to keep him without cutting anyone......

They will do whatever it takes to keep Pace. He's not going anywhere.

I agree with Barker. Not even the Bengals would let the best left tackle in the game just walk away......

Back
Top Bottom