Oak traded buchannen | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oak traded buchannen

It would set the table for us. PB Is nowhere near Pat's status, no where. If he could get a 3 or 4, it goes back to KC, as we laugh harder and harder at their offer. If a player that has stunk it up besides return game can get a 3 or 4, then why can't Pat get the 2 we want.

Jaj said:
Does that put Charles Woodson off the market?

I would think so because there is no way that the Raiders will give up both of there CB.

I wonder what the Raiders got in return. Hopefully it was a lot to make Surtain look like a better deal

ChambersWI said:
maybe they get a 2nd and trade 2 2nds for Surtain. ;) Hey I can dream.

Hopefully they got more than just a 2nd, because whatever they get, we will probably get a little less because Buchanon is young.

On the Oakland boards they are thinking it is for a first. Seems a bit high to me.

DonShula84 said:
Hopefully they got more than just a 2nd, because whatever they get, we will probably get a little less because Buchanon is young.

Yes but Surtain is also the better player by quite a bit. Surtain age and money considered even is worth a bit more than Buchanon who I expect was traded for a 3rd+5th, plus 4th next year.

You also have to remember that Buchanon is still playing on a rookie contract, I think I read 700K this year and 800K next year, that makes a big difference when your not paying a 10 million dollar bonus.

so maybe oakland wants pat now, let me think, norv turner knows pat surtain better then every other non dolphins coach, heck he knows him better than saban...:lol:, maybe he wants him

Al13 said:
so maybe oakland wants pat now, let me think, norv turner knows pat surtain better then every other non dolphins coach, heck he knows him better than saban...:lol:, maybe he wants him

They don't have the money to give him a deal. They will probably just try and sign Woodson long term now.

CONFIRMED via 610am Houston radio. Two picks undisclosed right now. Not going to include the 13th overall.

bfishusi said:
On the Oakland boards they are thinking it is for a first. Seems a bit high to me.

:lol: There in for a dissapointment then!

Back
Top Bottom