Oakland game 11/28. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oakland game 11/28.

I am pretty sure I will be attending. My father in law is a Raider fan and my Dad is a Fins fan. We will probably be making a trip out there. Have you been before Ced?? Where is the best place for seats??

I go to baseball games at the Mausoleum all the time, mostly because they're cheap and easy to get to.

There really isn't a bad seat in the place, you just want to avoid Mt. Davis and the Black Hole.

Otherwise, you'll be fine.

I will be going for sure as I'm from the bay area and rarely get to see my phins live I'm down for a tailgate early if we can get together some more peeps.

There was going to be a large group coming from the East Coast, but with the date, its nearly impossible for them now. We have first level goal line tickets for $86, and discounted hotel rates at the Holiday Inn in Oakland. The plan is to have a party the night before in that hotel's sports bar, and a tailgate. In order to keep those seats, we'll need to have them paid for by May 18. However, if it seems that we need a deadline in July or August, we can switch up for different seats. Just go to phinvaders.com for all the details. This event is on life support because of the date, so we need to have the west coast fans to step up and represent.

^^^

That's fine too, but you'll still be welcome at the party the night before and tailgate even if you don't stay at the hotel.

I might be interested in the tickets, and tailgate keep us posted on how many people are coming.

How are the Raiders fans there? I want to go to the game, but my wife is a little worried about being around drunk Raiders fans. I went to the San Diego game last year and I liked the San Diego area.

How are the Raiders fans there? I want to go to the game, but my wife is a little worried about being around drunk Raiders fans. I went to the San Diego game last year and I liked the San Diego area.

They're pretty awful.

You're going to find idiots in any stadium. But, with a big group of Dolphins fans, I think you'll be fine.

Agree with Ced, when you think of rotten fans Oakland and Philly are two that really jump out to me.

Back
Top Bottom