Oakland game 11/28. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oakland game 11/28.

Oakland game tailgate info! We will be tailgating with the Bad Boys of BBQ. They have been featured on the Food Network. Its BYOB, but all you can eat of the best BBQ you've ever tasted! $20 per person. They are on the South entrance to the parking lot. They are very cool, and they make sure that everyone involved has a... great time whether you are a Raiders fan or not. Just show up, and $20 gets you a wristband!

Thanks Cedar and R4L,

I was just curious. I know I can tolerate some @sshole fans, just worried a little about the wife. San Diego and Arizona fans didn't give us a hard time at all, but I suspect the Raider fans will be a little obnoxious.

You'll find jerks at any stadium, and there is safety in numbers!

The Phinvaders group is over 30 Dolphins fans for this event, and we have more time to get tickets!

We are paying for the first set of Raiders tickets tomorrow. A couple people bought extra tickets so we could secure our spot, so you can still get into the first group, but you need to act now. The second group will go on sale as soon as the extras are bought. Any questions, call me at 423-591-3981

I'll be there, last time I went to see the phins play we won and I got a TON of food thrown at me and my bro

As much as I hate going to Oakland I live in the black out area so I'll be there as well as all raider games are blacked out these days.

Anyone know where the Dolphin team hotel is in Oakland? I know that question rarely gets answered, but if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.
thanks.

Phinvaders group now has over 50 tickets sold, and are into the second section, which is section 149, right next to the first section.

Phinvaders group now has over 50 tickets sold, and are into the second section, which is section 149, right next to the first section.

Are we still able to get tix to join the group??.....I've nearly talked the Mrs into a vacation from down here in Australia, so may need to get a couple if things go well!! Would love to be part of the group!

so just moved to SF and first thing I did sports-wise was get some phins-oakland tix. we'll be in 141, anyone else got tix nearby?

I definatly wanna go, living in the bay area it is a rarity that i get to watch any of my miami games. I just wasent fond of going to the Oakland Colliseam as a dolphin fan bymyself... If we are getting a group thing going I will definatly be there.

Back
Top Bottom