Oakland/Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oakland/Miami

DolFan707

Almost There Since 1973...
Reaction score
Chris Chambers will be traded for Randy Moss.

I would much rather trade Daunte Culpepper and our first pick for Oakland's first overall pick then get Brady Quinn, but I don't think it is happening.

Chris Chambers will be traded for Randy Moss. period.

I would much rather trade Daunte Culpepper and our first pick for Oakland's first overall pick then get Brady Quinn, but I don't think it is happening.

Chambers being traded to Oakland for Randy Moss isnt going to be happening either

blah blah blah. period.

yeah, OK. I hate when people make statements like they know the future. :rolleyes:

Chris Chambers will be traded for Randy Moss. period.

I'd offer DC, CC and the 9th pick for Quinn.

Wow, this is just laughable. Seriously, folks, come the hell on already.

Chris Chambers will be traded for Randy Moss.

where did you get that from?

ok I took off the period part. i really dont no if its going to happen but there is a great chance it will. i would trade culpepper, chambers, our 9th pick, harrington and olindo mare for brady quinn. if we could get a quarterback like that from draft day we might have another dan marino.

ya this was a stupid thread. go ahead and delete it

ok I took off the period part. i really dont no if its going to happen but there is a great chance it will. i would trade culpepper, chambers, our 9th pick, harrington and olindo mare for brady quinn. if we could get a quarterback like that from draft day we might have another dan marino.

Why not offer our stadium and Jason Taylor's first born as well?

BTW...you said that there is a good chance that this could happen....if that's the case..then I guess that there is a good chance that I will be the starting QB for the Fins next season.

well go through all 32 teams and tell me where he would fit better?

Back
Top Bottom