OBJ Heavily Recruiting Landry | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ Heavily Recruiting Landry

A desperate team will offer Jarvis 15 million per year. Miami will be rolling with Stills, DVP, and a mid-tier free agent next year.

Good thing this isn't the NBA, where players are essentially the GM.

LOL the Giants would never be able to afford him and OBJ.

Why would the giants do it though? They have so many issues. Having two star receivers is worthless if you're team is garbage overall.

Won't happen but while OBJ and Juice are both Diva's they would gladly work together and not argue over their catches if split mainly between them since they are close as they are. Will be interesting how Landry stuff plays out.
You sure about that? Two Divas like that and no arguing for the ball....probably for the first week. Come visit me and come live with me are two different things.

See ya Jarvis....

You and OBJ can propose to each other every Sunday now...

You sure about that? Two Divas like that and no arguing for the ball....probably for the first week. Come visit me and come live with me are two different things.
In normal situation I would agree but not with Odell and Juice together about one of few Diva combos that would be fine imo.

I actually think it would be a great combination, because Juice has been kind of like Beckham's big brother / mentor figure in a lot of respects, from what I understand. Beckham right now is in a situation where his coach is kind of enabling him to be a 'diva' and it's sort of snowballed from there. Brandon Marshall being in that locker room absolutely hasn't helped.

I think Landry would probably be a really good steadying influence for Beckham if they played for the same team. And vice versa. I bet Landry would channel his energy to even more productive means if he had another guy like that to bounce off of.

I actually think it would be a great combination, because Juice has been kind of like Beckham's big brother / mentor figure in a lot of respects, from what I understand. Beckham right now is in a situation where his coach is kind of enabling him to be a 'diva' and it's sort of snowballed from there. Brandon Marshall being in that locker room absolutely hasn't helped.

I think Landry would probably be a really good steadying influence for Beckham if they played for the same team. And vice versa. I bet Landry would channel his energy to even more productive means if he had another guy like that to bounce off of.
It's possible, I could see the benefits to both of them.......but I could also see total dysfunction if the team were not to do well.

It's possible, I could see the benefits to both of them.......but I could also see total dysfunction if the team were not to do well.
I don’t buy that. LSU was fine.

They’d be fine, nothing but love between them to and whoever gets the ball less wouldn’t bitch and moan. They are genuinely happy to see each other succeed

Once we re-signed Stills, it automatically became an either/or on Landry vs. Parker -- our salary cap can't accommodate three high-dollar WRs, nor does Gase's offense even really justify them. Landry is an excellent receiver but limited in terms of size and speed; Parker has #1 size and speed but has been slow to put the whole package together. You put together the various comments dating back to the end of the last season about Parker's maturation and Landry's issues, and it seems clear that Parker's in line for that other big contract. The front office will say the right things to keep the door open to Landry coming back if his market should miraculously fail to materialize in free agency, but realistically, once the first team or two push chips into the table on him, we'll quickly fold and take the compensatory 3rd-rounder for letting him walk.

Gase spoke on multiple occasions he like Landry. He is not going anywhere. If necessary, they franchise tag him.

Back
Top Bottom