OBJ Heavily Recruiting Landry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OBJ Heavily Recruiting Landry

Maybe he can motivate the Giants to send multiple draft picks (Including a 1st round pick) Miami's way.

It's not looking any different than it was a week ago, a month ago, or a year ago.

If he wants to be a Miami Dolphin, he will be.

If he wants to get a butt load of money, he will.

As of 4 p.m. it's not even Miami's decision to make. (Franchise tag not an option)

Just let it happen naturally.

Would be sweet if we got a 2nd for him.

His act is getting kinda old.
Yes it is , and fast. I like what Landry can do for us, but he gets on my last nerve...especially with that Instagram post today. He actually seems to want to be traded.

Won't happen but while OBJ and Juice are both Diva's they would gladly work together and not argue over their catches if split mainly between them since they are close as they are. Will be interesting how Landry stuff plays out.

Yes it is , and fast. I like what Landry can do for us, but he gets on my last nerve...especially with that Instagram post today. He actually seems to want to be traded.

Just checked his instagram, but couldn't find the post... what was it?

His first down act is kind of embarrassing where he acts like a robot and points with one finger making the first down sign. I'll take more TD's and then the act might have some merit.

Back
Top Bottom