Obscurity | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Obscurity

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
There is a commercial on T.V. about how some great players come from no where. It goes on to say why does this surprise us?

Maybe it is the coming from no where that makes them great.

Is A.J. Feeley a great QB? I don't know. Does he at LEAST deserve the chance to prove himself to the fans of this team before we send him to hell? Yes.

A chill pill is needed on these forums, and Lord help us if we have to replace the Jay Fiedler forum with an A.J. Feeley forum.

Take a breath, because how STUPID would you feel if this kid comes in here and plays lights out? You would have thrown a big ole hissy fit, for nothing.

PEACE!!

Im myself am against this move, but i do have to admit two years ago as the 3rd string QB he took a team with out any real consisitant running attack or and real threats at reciever to a 4-1 record, so i guess there is a possibitiy, i think what im scared of is how much we gave up for a guy and how big of a contract we have to a guy who was behind koy detmer, who is absolutely god awful

Again, if the kid plays the QB position the way it is meant to be played, then the contract isn't a big deal.

He needs a chance, and the least we can do as fans is give it to him. Our Dolphins F.O. did.

Back
Top Bottom