Mike Kafka - KC
Mike McDaniel - 49ers
Mike Lafleur - 49ers
Luke Getsy - GB

College guys:
Rhett Lashlee - Miami
Tony Elliott - Clemson
Gus Malzahn - N/A

Anyone you can think of from the New Orlean Saints? That type of offense and Brees i think is the staple of what some envision with Tua.

Well, you have a hard time getting a coach to make a lateral move. You have to promote a position coach or hire a retread.

Mike Kafka - KC
Mike McDaniel - 49ers
Mike Lafleur - 49ers
Luke Getsy - GB

College guys:
Rhett Lashlee - Miami
Tony Elliott - Clemson
Gus Malzahn - N/A
Malzahn would be the worst decision this organization could ever make. On par with Gase if not worse. Hard pass.

Edit: Kafka would be similar to when we hired Gase. Mahomes and Reid are the real superstars. Kafka is a big question mark. Not saying he wont be successful at some point but hard pass with our situation.

Malzahn would be the worst decision this organization could ever make. On par with Gase if ot worse. Hard pass.
We will have to disagree on that one.

Probably not an option anyway, I think he has a good shot of going to Alabama as OC

Maybe they will hire Gailey back after firing him. Oops they haven’t fired him yet to begin with.

In house:
I think the top two names will be Godsey and Studesville.

Outside:
Lynn? not sure how i feel about it
Mike Mcdaniel from sanfran would be a home run imo.
I think flo stays in house though.
what do you guys think?

I live in SoCal. Lynn would be solid as an OC.

I hope if and when they get rid of Chan Gailey they don't hire from within I'm tired of first time coordinators we need someone with experience

Back
Top Bottom