October 28 @ Jets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

October 28 @ Jets

bleedaqua13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey Guys!! I just booked my flight for the Fins @ Jets game on the 28th. I wanted to get a feel how many Fins fans will be attending . I would like to get a big tailgate together. I just booked my flight for $97 bucks through Spirit airlines, couldnt pass it up. I will be in full attire (Finsblood) Repn our boys. Get up with me!!

bleedaqua - double check because I think they're trying to squash the whole tailgating experience at MetLife. I hope I'm wrong...

me and my lady will be in attendance... only question is whether ill have a Tannehill jersey by then!

Ill be there w/ the Family...Wish I could have got those $97 airfare tixs...Paid $140.

So there will be at least (8) of us there...

I'm from Jersey so I'm definitely gonna go to this game. I didnt want to start a new thread and ask, but for anyone who has been there will you get bothered if you wear a Dolphins jersey??? I've never been to any football game before and I'll be going with my girl and we want to rep the Dolphins, but I really dont want me and her to be bothered by Jets fans haha

Back
Top Bottom