Oddsmakers Think Nick Foles Will Land In Miami Next Season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oddsmakers Think Nick Foles Will Land In Miami Next Season

I'll say the Raiders trade Carr for another 1st and sign Foles.

I don’t want to lose 13 games next year, sorry, we can get a serviceable, watchable product and still build for the future at the same time. Not sold on Foles but please stop the talk of osweiller so we suck

Fans here never cease to amaze me

There is NO WAY Foles signs for the fins...

because he can do MUCH BETTER.

I watched all his games his rookie year and when he WON that super bowl.

He was actually the QB I liked most when he came out of college that draft.

If you look at the FA crop, you stick with RT and draft a QB. Murray or perhaps Stick. Draft a QB if he is close to #1 on your board otherwise wait until 2020 and trade up if necessary

Fans here never cease to amaze me

There is NO WAY Foles signs for the fins...

because he can do MUCH BETTER.

I watched all his games his rookie year and when he WON that super bowl.

He was actually the QB I liked most when he came out of college that draft.

Yeah there is prolly a team who is a QB away from contention

Except that 2019 is an option year per the already renegotiated contract. Any team trading for him would have to have a deal already in place to ensure his retention.

Foles has the leverage here, and he isn't coming to Miami on a 1 or 2 year deal.
There will be no trade. He will be a FA.
Even if Philly picks up the option, Foles will exercise his OPT OUT.

Correct. This is about changing the guard.

It doesn't matter if RT would be the best QB you could get. Cut or Trade. We need a new start. Everyone does. Including RT.

This is basically a vote for or against tanking. I have mixed feelings about tanking.

He better be bringing his HC with him

This is the type of move that would make me done with this franchise until the house is completely cleaned out.

What the **** would be the point in making a move for a 30 year old system QB?

Back
Top Bottom