Of the UFAs and 7th rounders, who will make the 53 man roster? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Of the UFAs and 7th rounders, who will make the 53 man roster?

erralyn

Starter
Reaction score
I'd say the one with the best chance this year is Rodrique Wright, even with his injury. Apparently it isn't a given that he will have surgery, or that surgery would even sideline him for the season. I suspect I'm not the only one who would pick this guy, however.

He is my favorite pick in this entire draft, bar none. Not only do I think he's the best value ( what 7th round pick wouldn't be that made the roster), but - at the risk of going overboard - he could even be the most significant player to come out of this draft for the Dolphins. He's got the physical tools and the (Sporadic due to motivation) explosiveness to be a DT that can pressure the QB consistently. When was the last time we had someone like that? Probably not since Gardner.

Right now?, you could here many speculation, but what really will define it will be the mini-camp!

erralyn said:
I'd say the one with the best chance this year is Rodrique Wright, even with his injury. Apparently it isn't a given that he will have surgery, or that surgery would even sideline him for the season. I suspect I'm not the only one who would pick this guy, however.

He is my favorite pick in this entire draft, bar none. Not only do I think he's the best value ( what 7th round pick wouldn't be that made the roster), but - at the risk of going overboard - he could even be the most significant player to come out of this draft for the Dolphins. He's got the physical tools and the (Sporadic due to motivation) explosiveness to be a DT that can pressure the QB consistently. When was the last time we had someone like that? Probably not since Gardner.

Watch Chris McNeil, he is a very good player that had a problem with Hootch. Hs came on late and is a very strong aggressive player. The OL looks to be adding some very aggressive guys as prospects. McNeil, Toledo, Berger, and from the former regime....Tony Pape.

my 2 cents said:
Watch Chris McNeil, he is a very good player that had a problem with Hootch. Hs came on late and is a very strong aggressive player. The OL looks to be adding some very aggressive guys as prospects. McNeil, Toledo, Berger, and from the former regime....Tony Pape.

Also adding the former veteran addings Jeno James, L.J. Shelton and Mike Pearson...

Back
Top Bottom