Off season moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off season moves

Gaphinfan

Starter
Reaction score
A couple things need to happen this offseason for it to make sense that Wanny was not fired. He as already fired the receiving coach and he ripped the offense publicly. I like that. Keith Armstrong has go to go. I am convinced last year against the pats are special teams ( kick return team) cost us. The dolphins have to have the worst special teams in the NFL. Offensive line coach needs to be fired. I am a firm believer that everything on offense starts at the o-line. Look at the packers their o-line has given up only 19 sacks and allowed over 2000 yard rushing, not to metion the rediculous screen passes they love to do and execute perfectly. I know they have brett farve but he needs a good o-line. O-line needs improvement. Next a receiver to complement chambers. I would like to get brunell because the fact that fiedler gets hurt too much and likes to stretch out receivers. But I am not sold on brunell for the long run. Now comes the Dolphins future. We have to draft Phillip Rivers. The guys is a heck of a QB and a winner. I don't give a damn about his mechanics, in fact I like them, he has the quickest release since Marino. His Mechanics look similar to Marino. He make good decisions and controls the game. I don't want to spend a cent on the defense. We are fine at defense If our Offense improves it will make our Defense even better. Special teams improvement will put us in better field position and really make thing happen for this team.

Tony Wise does not need to be fired, he needs better personell.

Like Gary Stevens used to say "You can't make chicken salad with chicken $hit."

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

well, if we get Brunell, then i dont think we should be looking for QB early in the draft and get Olinemen up the wazoo.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28

Didn't he say that after he got fired?

Back
Top Bottom