Off season moves | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Off season moves

Rude American

Buffal Fan
Reaction score
What off season moves will the phins be making to improve the team? Who will you draft? Where are you weak?

We are gonna be lookin for the O-Line...

And maybe a QB, or even a RB... but our O-Line is the biggest concern...

Originally posted by Rude American
What off season moves will the phins be making to improve the team? Who will you draft? Where are you weak?

It is too soon to tell especially since Lamar and Jay are free agents as well as everyone of our DL except for Taylor. Also, depends a lot on if Daryl retires since that would kill our cap. :eek:

It may be too soon to tell, but........

I would like to see us go after Michael Pittman. This guy runs hard between the tackles and is a good receiver out of the backfield. He's got better speed than Lamar Smith too.

But O-Line is our FIRST priority.

Re: Re: Off season moves

Originally posted by dolphan39
Also, depends a lot on if Daryl retires since that would kill our cap. :eek:

But if he retires...wouldn't that give us more money to use for someone else? How would it kill us?

OL...

We will draft some OL....pursue some OL.....and we are weak on OL!!! that says it all...:p

i think one of the top 2 guards will be available (Gurode & Metcalf)... and if the 2 are still on the board (that's a longshot..), maybe trade down a couple of spots to get two 3rd round picks

guys there is nothing more that i would like to see than the dolphins upgrade the OL but the fact is that every year it seams like i say that granted they playes good last year and every draft we seem to draft like OL arent a priority,ex. this year what did we draft 2 collegian TE's in the late late rounds come on give me a break stop screwin up our first pick and draft players to play in the trenches

Back
Top Bottom