"Off the Field" with Kevin Carter | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Off the Field" with Kevin Carter

You majored in zoology, so what is your favorite animal? “I like bears. Grizzly bears and polar bears, because in their respective environments they are the top predator. Nothing messes with them. They find their territory, maintain their territory and they are solitary. I like their strength, also.â€Â

Why doesn't that surprise me? Kevin Carter looks like bear (I mean that in a good way).

This guy is class act. Soft spoken, nasty on the field, and a team player. Why can't all players (especially T.O.) be like that?

Ya, KC was my fave FA pick up last offseason! I just love his manner of speech and his philosophy! He is the prototypical Saban Player imo. I hope he stays a fin for the rest of his career.

You majored in zoology, so what is your favorite animal? “I like bears. Grizzly bears and polar bears, because in their respective environments they are the top predator. Nothing messes with them. They find their territory, maintain their territory and they are solitary. I like their strength, also.”

I knew we had stuff in common...I like Grizzly Bears too...

baumerbear2-1.gif

cnc66 said:
You majored in zoology, so what is your favorite animal? “I like bears. Grizzly bears and polar bears, because in their respective environments they are the top predator. Nothing messes with them. They find their territory, maintain their territory and they are solitary. I like their strength, also.â€Â

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif

Is that from "Grizzly Man: Director's Cut"? :wink:

Too bad it looks like the two players he said hes grown closest to are most likely moving on.

Like???

cnc66 said:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/just_gem/baumerbear2.gif

By the looks of the picture you "MORE" than like bears:wink: :wink:

Which Dolphins player reminds you most of a younger version of yourself? “Channing Crowder, because he comes in, doesn’t say much, but keeps his head down and works his butt off. He takes more reps than anybody in practice. He does special teams. He does everything, but more than anything, he just works, keeps his mouth shut and looks to learn. He has the makings of a person who will be a great player in this league for a long time to come.â€Â

This says a lot about Channing Crowder!!!!

Back
Top Bottom