Offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offense

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont mean to start another thread on offense, but really where do we go? Our RB's are getting old, the middle of our line is not cutting it, our QB situation is not figured out, and our coordinator sucks.

You cant draft all that in one year, I feel terrible thinking of this. This looks like a long re building process.

Actually it's simple. DRAFT A TOP FLIGHT QB!!!

Give us Manning or Rivers with the same personnel and most of the perceived problems go away. And by the way, you're going to be real lucky to find one in the 2nd round, and he will definitely not be on someone else's roster either!!

It would be awful if we found one in the 2nd round considering that would mean we traded back again and picked another top 32 lineman wooh go d line!

Actually it's simple. DRAFT A TOP FLIGHT QB!!!

Give us Manning or Rivers with the same personnel and most of the perceived problems go away. And by the way, you're going to be real lucky to find one in the 2nd round, and he will definitely not be on someone else's roster either!!

I think most QB's, especially a "rookie" QB . . . would have gotten slaughtered last night. Bringing in a QB behind what I saw last night is only going to damage that kid long term.

And what if that "top flight QB" doesn't pan out? There are no sure things . . . I was all for trading up for Luck before last night, but man we have no depth, I don't know if I would trade my entire draft for one player.

I think most QB's, especially a "rookie" QB . . . would have gotten slaughtered last night. Bringing in a QB behind what I saw last night is only going to damage that kid long term.

And what if that "top flight QB" doesn't pan out? There are no sure things . . . I was all for trading up for Luck before last night, but man we have no depth, I don't know if I would trade my entire draft for one player.

I agree with you... all I meant was if you never try to get one then you will never have one. There's a reason why Henne was available in the early 2nd round for instance. I wouldn't trade a draft for one either, but if the regime has the 12th pick and always tries to trade down to get a DE you really don't need ... then there you go. Just saying. The Colts with Manning and all the injuries they have are still winning and right in the thick of it. This league at the moment is a passing league and you have to have a really good QB to get to the next level....right now unless something drastically changes with Henne we don't have that...and I don't believe he is capable of going there...he doesn't seem to have the personality to do so....NO PASSION...comparatively anyway.

Back
Top Bottom