• Monken

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Slainte

High Five
Reaction score
It looks like our next HC will be of the Defensive variety (or Special Teams), so a strong OC will be important. Pick/Post below your choice and why, what type of identity do you want to see on offense?

I would try to convince tom clements to come back to football and be my coordinator. He has only been out of football for one year and has actually developed a top flight hall of fame qb unlike our overrated former OC

Is Norv Turner available? I hear he’s using an old chalkboard at the retirement home.

yup, I'd go with Norv Turner. Watching the Redskins play under him for years, and seeing his offenses. He isn't elite, but he doesn't suck either. Honestly if I'm retired I'd be all for going to south beach.

He is OC of the Carolina Panthers as far as I know.

pep Hamilton would be another choice from Michigan. he did a good job with Indy and has worked with a lot of good Qb's. he should actually be getting looks at head coach over many that are.

If it's a long term hire, the biggest requirement should be experience in developing young QBs. Because whether it's 2019 or 2020 we are going to have one and CANNOT **** it up this time.

If we want to go cheap again with our co-ordinations like we do sometimes (Matt Burke), I wouldn’t mind seeing what genius plays Mike Martz has come up with since he’s been out of the NFL since 2011. He was widely regarded as the best offensive mind in the NFL before, and you know he has to want to come back one day. I’d at least interview him. Can’t be worse than Gase/Loggains imo.

why exactly would he be the best candidate or an elite oc

I don't know anything about him personally, but I read a few former player tweets, and CK has him in his top 3 options. So basically people I follow and trust seem to all be positive about him. No clue if he has any link to Richard or Flores though. I think he is run game coordinator/OC currently.

I don't know anything about him personally, but I read a few former player tweets, and CK has him in his top 3 options. So basically people I follow and trust seem to all be positive about him. No clue if he has any link to Richard or Flores though. I think he is run game coordinator/OC currently.
I personally think there are better options that have actually had more experience in NFL but I have heard some traffic about him getting buzz.
He is currently the run game coordinator for SF you are correct

Back
Top Bottom