Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Bevell

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Monken

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
Me... I'd certainly like a D that a dude like Richard could produce with a young high-flying O wizzer

from college so we can "plug and play" at the QB position based on the preponderance of talent

that's readily available and stop the pipe dreams about another Marino Manning etc.

Give me an athlete @QB would can RPO all day/night long!

(*love me some of that Kyler Murray*)

Run he pig aggressively and beat the crap out of the opposing coitusback.

Play physical football and don't be afraid to humiliate the opposition!

>>> Obviously I'm not a fan of the "protect the Lady" current NFL vintage.

Last edited:
If we want to go cheap again with our co-ordinations like we do sometimes (Matt Burke), I wouldn’t mind seeing what genius plays Mike Martz has come up with since he’s been out of the NFL since 2011. He was widely regarded as the best offensive mind in the NFL before, and you know he has to want to come back one day. I’d at least interview him. Can’t be worse than Gase/Loggains imo.

No. No stubborn retreads that refuse to evolve or actually scout other teams and play to their disadvantage. He force feeds his gameplan no matter what. Look what wins, good game planing coaching. See patriots, colts, rams etc

Try to pry David Yost away from Texas Tech. Shouldn't be difficult. Like the Diaz and Kingsbury situations of taking one promotion until a more severe one surfaced.

Yost has been mentioned on Canes and USC boards regarding the offensive coordinator vacancy. No reason the Dolphins can't gamble and pull trump from above.

Besides, David Yost would be an instant social media legend with that hair and presentation on the sideline. Side by side interaction with Rizzi -- if he remains -- would be talked about for decades.

Try to pry David Yost away from Texas Tech. Shouldn't be difficult. Like the Diaz and Kingsbury situations of taking one promotion until a more severe one surfaced.

Yost has been mentioned on Canes and USC boards regarding the offensive coordinator vacancy. No reason the Dolphins can't gamble and pull trump from above.

Besides, David Yost would be an instant social media legend with that hair and presentation on the sideline. Side by side interaction with Rizzi -- if he remains -- would be talked about for decades.

gotta love this:

Other:

I would actully like to see Bieniemy get a shot. He might be interested since he would be calling plays and I love Andy Ried's offense, especially for our personnel.

Other:

I would actully like to see Bieniemy get a shot. He might be interested since he would be calling plays and I love Andy Ried's offense, especially for our personnel.

He is already titled as OC. U can't move lateral unless your contract is up or they let u out of it.

Other:

I read today that Bieniemy is probably going to become the head coach of the Bengals.

He is already titled as OC. U can't move lateral unless your contract is up or they let u out of it.

Andy Ried doesn’t seem like a douche bag to hold a guy back if they wanted a job. It’s not as if he’s gonna stay there long enough to be HC of the Chiefs. Reid isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

instead of being utterly ridiculous, I'm actually going to throw out 2 possible names that we could see (based on Kris Richard getting the job, who I want)

- Dave Canales, Seahawks QB Coach - 37 years old, on film seems to have the same fiery attitude as Richard. To me this would be the immediate favorite for the job. He was on the staff with Richard and Pete Carroll at USC and transitioned with Richard to the Seahawks. They worked on the same staff from 2009-2017. Canales transitioned from being a WR coach to being a QB coach and got good reviews from players at both positions, showing he is a versatile coach. He is also one of the only young candidates I think we will consider.

https://www.seahawks.com/video/mic-d-up-quarterbacks-coach-dave-canales-at-minicamp

- Todd Monken, former Tampa OC - 52 years old, I think out of the 3 names in the poll, he is most likely. It is a good opportunity for him because he would likely be handed the keys to the offense and given full creativity. I think this is something that would appeal to him, and succeeding as Dolphins OC would definitely land him a HC job.

Total side note, I think there is a chance we bring back Mike Nolan as our DC. I could see Grier pushing Richard to hire coordinators on both sides of the ball and Richard played for Nolan. He is the LB coach in SF currently.

Back
Top Bottom