Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Bevell

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Monken

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Other (post below)

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters
The ONLY concern I would have would be his health issues. IIRC, he passed out on the sidelines during a game when he was Head Coach of the Texans...

Is it a health related decision?

The Broncos and Kubiak went different directions a mere 24 hours after the two sides agreed he would be calling offensive plays. Kubiak reportedly had different ideas on staffing and offensive philosophies, which led him to opt out of his new role entirely. Denver had previously blocked teams from interviewing Kubiak, so he'll likely have interested suitors as early as this weekend.

The Broncos and Kubiak went different directions a mere 24 hours after the two sides agreed he would be calling offensive plays. Kubiak reportedly had different ideas on staffing and offensive philosophies, which led him to opt out of his new role entirely. Denver had previously blocked teams from interviewing Kubiak, so he'll likely have interested suitors as early as this weekend.
I would bring him in for a HC interview.

If we were to land Kubiak, this would finally be a positive outcome for dragging our feet in a search, as we usually do...

I find this kind of odd, as I thought He and Elway were very good friends since their playing days when Kubiak was Elway's backup...

I find this kind of odd, as I thought He and Elway were very good friends since their playing days when Kubiak was Elway's backup...

It's super odd because it seemed like a great staff with Fangio's D and Kubiak running the offense. It looks like Muchak is heading to Denver now, potentially as OC.

that Denver job is not all good. it worst than dolphins. Elways may be problems in Denver just like Ross. without Manning would Elway won SB. NO

Back
Top Bottom