offensive line..dixon at lt? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

offensive line..dixon at lt?

J

jd13

dch said that the coaches are seriously considering putting mark dixon at left tackle...i think they should do it for the following reasons...1) it would help out him stay healthy...2) it would put b.smith or spriggs as a backup at rt...3.)they can move todd perry to his natural position of lg and compete with jaime nails...so the ol would look like this come opening day,barring injuries of coarse... lt- dixon,lg-perry or nails,c-ruddy,rg searcy,rt-wade...what do you guys think???

DIXON DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY LT....BUT.

I have asked DIX personally about this subject....and he says that he would much rather remain at LG.

I think the problem here----is that DIXON is very close to BRENT SMITH...and wants the coaches and fans...to give his friend....the benefit of the doubt. He is really rooting for SMITH to win this job.

Unfortunately...the coaches feel that DIX can play as well as anybody on the line...regardless of position....and if they felt that he indeed....gives the team the best chance to win there...then they will ask him to move at that position. Right now....they feel that he can play LT better than his friend...BRENT SMITH.

The bottom line is that DIXON.....resiliently will do what is best for the team. He will move to LT....but believe me.....he would not feel to good about it.
DCH

Re: DIXON DOES NOT WANT TO PLAY LT....BUT.

Originally posted by DIRTYCASHHOLDIN
I have asked DIX personally about this subject....and he says that he would much rather remain at LG.

I think the problem here----is that DIXON is very close to BRENT SMITH...and wants the coaches and fans...to give his friend....the benefit of the doubt. He is really rooting for SMITH to win this job.

Unfortunately...the coaches feel that DIX can play as well as anybody on the line...regardless of position....and if they felt that he indeed....gives the team the best chance to win there...then they will ask him to move at that position. Right now....they feel that he can play LT better than his friend...BRENT SMITH.

The bottom line is that DIXON.....resiliently will do what is best for the team. He will move to LT....but believe me.....he would not feel to good about it.
DCH

I have to say that I'm rooting for Brent to win the starting LT position. After the last two seasons, how can you not root for the guy?

Back
Top Bottom