Kevin Barry- LIONS $300,000
Kevin Donnalley OG UFA 49ers $225,000
Eric Beverly G UFA - BROWNS $500,000
Rick Demulling G RFA (tendered 1st comp)-Colts $1,318,000
Ryan Diem G RFA (Tendered 1st comp)-Colts $1,318,000
Gennaro Dinapoli C UFA- REDSKINS $550,000
Mike Flynn C UFA- Cowboys $1,800,000
Spencer Folau OT UFA- SAINTS $250,000
Kynan Forney G RFA (tendered 1st round comp)
Mike Gandy G RFA (3rd round comp - 605,000)
Roberto Garza OG RFA (tendered 1st round comp)
Kelvin Garmon G UFA - BROWNS $500,000
Mike Goff G UFA - CARDS $400,000
Cornell Green OT UFA-Ravens $250,000
Ben Hamilton- BRONCOS $605,000
Russ Hochstein G (RFA, 5th) $605,000
Jeno James G UFA-CHARGERS $2,000,000
Walter Jones OT UFA-BILLS $7,000,000
Matt Lehr G RFA-Ravens $250,000
David Loverne G UFA-Cowboys $350,000
Damion McIntosh OT UFA- Vikes $950,000
Kareem McKenzie OT RFA-Chargers $500,000
Adam Meadows OT UFA- EAGLES $1,000,000
Jamie Nails G UFA-Eagles $325,000
Matt O'Dwyer G UFA-Ravens $400,000
Solomon Page OT UFA-Chargers $400,000
Casey Rabach G RFA-PANTHERS $400,000
Greg Randall OT UFA Lions $750,000
Marcus Spriggs OT UFA-Skins $450,000
Marques Sullivan OT RFA-BILLS $400,000
John St. Clair OT UFA -FALCONS $325,000
Matt Stinchcomb OG UFA-Ravens $1,350,000
Tra Thomas-Cowboys $5,100,000
Adam Timmerman G UFA-CHARGERS $1,250,000
Chris Villarrial G UFA-BEARS $2,250,000
Keydrick Vincent G RFA-Panthers$400,000
Todd Wade OT UFA - CARDS $2,000,000
Bobbie Williams G UFA-LIONS $1,000,000
Floyd Womack OT RFA-Panthers $400,000
Damien Woody C UFA- LIONS $5,000,000

Last edited by a moderator:
GB Bids 225,000 on Paul Zukauskas

GB Bids 225,000 jason starkey

where does it say that? I read general rules it didnt say that. if it did raise my bid to 225. I looked for minimum bids didnt see anything.

Then what's stopping you from bidding $2.00 ?

I never read of a minimum bid either, but We've been bidding long enough to know that the minimum everybody has bid has been 225k.

according to the rules nothing. Noone stated in the rules what the min was. I didnt read each and every bid nor did i look at positions I was not interetsed in, nor did I pay attention to players that I didnt want. Yeah I saw 225 bids, saw 250, saw 6 mil. Point is noone said couldnt bid 200K. the nfl min salary is based on a scale so if we are going with one number it should be explicitly stated, not implied. I do not pay attention to what others are bidding to deermine what I bid. I read teh rules and no min was stated.

Regardless, I will change my bids to reflect the 225, that is fine, since noone bid on zukauskas, even tho my bid was 200, i get him for 225 unless there is a b*tch about it.

i didnt know what it was... i assume it was the same as last year which was 225K. Isnt that the minimum for the NFL?

I think we could safely assume that someone who checks in on this at least every other day would notice that not one single person has made a bid under 225k, nor has a player been awarded for less than 225k, regaurdless of what they claim. The very reason no one has made a bid for $5, is the same reason no one has made a 200k bid.

Have a little respect for the league, it is flawed, but that doesn't mean you should attempt to take advantage of it.

wow, whats with all the attitude? He obviously made an attempt to keep it respectable, since he bid $200k, and not $2. So he doesnt pay as much attention to the details as some of us do(me included), and he's apologized and fixed his bid to reflect the 'assumed minimum' of the League. I have yet to see one of the moderators say that the minimum was 225k, but I have seen a few members comment on it. This is the only reason I knew. Apparently he missed it, give the guy a break

I don't have any attitude, and it's really not a big deal. I guess I kinda took his response personal, an insult to my/our intelligence. We all know the minimum bid, him included.

When he said " I didnt read each and every bid nor did i look at positions I was not interetsed in, nor did I pay attention to players that I didnt want" he implied he was ignorant to the mimimum bid, the same mimimum he himself, has made on multiple occasions. My problem wasn't with the bid itself, but the response claiming ignorance.

Again, If I offended anybody I'm sorry, but the guy knew the mimimum bid just like me and you. Did we read it in the rules, no. Does that mean we didn't have a mutual understanding of the minimum bid? Of course not. FA has been running for weeks now without a single issue with relation.

I'm gonna drop it, like I said, no big deal.

Claiming ignorance? LMFAO! SHOW ME WHERE I BID THE MINIMUM OF 225 BEFORE THIS CAME UP? YOU CANT! I bid higher or 200, or 250 or 300 based on MY CAP. When you start running this league I will start giving a sh*t about your attitude, LOL! Saint Greg made the rules and said nothing about min bids.

No when I was on the position threads I did not pay attention to what the min everyone was bidding, should I have? maybe, but in the beginning it wasnt an issue because I was going after 2 players and was bidding Mil dollar salaries. It wasnt until I lost out on kearse and grant that I started shopping and by then a ton of players had been signed. So when I started thinking about it again I looked for the OFFICIAL minimum not seeking you all wise one out for your min. Oh and me claiming ignorance, that is funny, no told the truth. I could care less whether you believe it or not.

Check WR, I bid 200K on Chris Doering and was awarded Chris Doering for 200K so that shoots that theory down.

Yeah i figured that 2 was a dumb bid, so i didnt bid 2. wondered whether the minimum was based on teh NFL, but rules didnt say that and I knew the nfl minimums were staggered based on years of service, and was not sure what the min was and didnt check. Yeah I should have, but didnt cause rules said nothing about what the min was based on. See I never did this before and so no if last yr min was 225 I did not know. As far as paying attention to detail and knowing it was 225K? Did YOU or anyone else not pay attention to detail when you put your roster together and ask your self why the lowest salary on your team was 230K? cause that is teh minimum in 2004 and that is teh salaries we used to put in our roster from NFLPA.org which was stated a the source we were to use for our salaries. I didnt I admit it, obviously, but if we are staing things that should have been obvious then that should have been to anyone that PAID ATTENTION TO DETAIL.

yeah I think we should all just drop it, as Pigskin Pimp said.(what happened to save-a-hoe?)

Another item to be discussed:

Raiders release previously tendered Joe Wong (OT) whoopdy do :D

Back
Top Bottom