Offensive Line | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Line

The guy that I think might fall to us... is Trask.

He's all over the draft boards as there is no true consensus on him... I've seen him at the bottom of the first (which I think it too early), and I've seen him in the third or fourth (which would be a bargain).

He's a guy who might surprise and he'll be cheap, I think. Unless we've moved to Watson, I'm looking at Trask to back up Tua.
Pass on Trask big time. Need a kid that's a great athlete -- that's the present and future of the position.

In my view Trask is R4 or R5 material. Tho I always reserve the right to be wrong!

I'd look at Ehlinger before Trask. On the developmental side look at Jamie Newman.

Gotta get a kid that can go off script, extend a play, run for chunks, challenge the edge and be a legit dual threat. Dink and dunk tiny pocket passers excluded.

Why not talk to Eric Bien. We know he has HC admiration, but money talk. Throw big money at him, get him for OC here.

This is the plan... Get Eric B here, thus give DW more incentive to come here. He will force a trade to come here, that give Hou absolutely no leverage. Hou has to take whatever we offer. Therefore, we can save one or two first rounds picks.
In one stroke, we get a good OC, a top 5 qb, and give up very little. Not to mentioned we have an OC who can work closely with the qb.

Win win win for us.

Last edited:
Why not talk to Eric Bien. We know he HC admiration, but money talk. Throw big money at him, get him for OC here.

This is the plan... Get Eric B here, thus give DW more incentive to come here. He will force a trade to come here, that give Hou absolutely no leverage. Hou has to take whatever we offer. Therefore, we can save one or two first rounds picks.
In one stroke, we get a good OC, a top 5 qb, and give up very little. Not not mentioned we have an OL who can work closely with the qb.

Win win win for us.
Interestingly enough I haven’t heard his name connected with Miami in any shape or form.

Pass on Trask big time. Need a kid that's a great athlete -- that's the present and future of the position.

In my view Trask is R4 or R5 material. Tho I always reserve the right to be wrong!

I'd look at Ehlinger before Trask. On the developmental side look at Jamie Newman.

Gotta get a kid that can go off script, extend a play, run for chunks, challenge the edge and be a legit dual threat. Dink and dunk tiny pocket passers excluded.
Yeah, but where are we gonna find one of those?

Very little of that applies to Tua unfortunately...

Why not talk to Eric Bien. We know he has HC admiration, but money talk. Throw big money at him, get him for OC here.

In one stroke, we get a good OC, a top 5 qb, and give up very little. Not to mentioned we have an OC who can work closely with the qb.

Win win win for us.
Because he was recruiting coordinator for a rape factory, that's why.

KC using him. Won a SB, and could win another one. So whats the problem?
Literally what I just said.

KC also uses Hill who is a garbage human being. Maybe I'd rather not win a super bowl if I had to cheer for rape enablers and child abusers, but hey, that's just me.

Literally what I just said.

KC also uses Hill who is a garbage human being. Maybe I'd rather not win a super bowl if I had to cheer for rape enablers and child abusers, but hey, that's just me.
You are in minority. The entire KC fan base is laughing at you.

You do your thing on Sunday morning, leave us alone on Sunday afternoon.

BTW, I take Hill in a NY second.

We have a functional OL. With Sewell and Dickerson/Humphrey we could have an elite OL.
I would love this. This particular draft if Sewell is there you run that pick up to goodell. 18th pick you go reciever, second round you go RB First then center. 3rd bpa.

Back
Top Bottom