OFFENSIVE LINE | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFENSIVE LINE

So Jackson was merely checking his phone messages and Davis was laying down to take his daily nap. Does that really surprise anyone?

He's regressed so much this season that you have to start wondering if there is something wrong with him? Physically? Mentally?
The guy legit looks like an impostor from last season with the same name.
I've never seen a player regress so much in such a short time.

Ive watched a lot of footage analyzing our line and this is not rare in any way shape or form. I watched Mancz just stand there, dumb-founded while Jacoby ran the ball. He made no effort to go block downfield, nothing. If you do as I have and really break down our line play, you'll be shocked. It's like they just dont care at all. Just to be clear I am not referring to Eichenberg in any of these comments.

Unreal! Grown men, professional athletes, getting paid a lot of money and they act like they dont care at all. Like Ive said many many times before it boils down to coaching. No decent experienced coach would let something like this happen. They would have benched Jackson a while back and put Davis back in the bench. And yes, like its been reported, the Oline has played better. I wonder if having Pouncy come in and help coach Lem out had anything to do with that?

Ive watched a lot of footage analyzing our line and this is not rare in any way shape or form. I watched Mancz just stand there, dumb-founded while Jacoby ran the ball. He made no effort to go block downfield, nothing. If you do as I have and really break down our line play, you'll be shocked. It's like they just dont care at all. Just to be clear I am not referring to Eichenberg in any of these comments.

Mancz is a guy that just got promoted to the starting position. So i can excuse lapses in judgement and not knowing exactly what he's suppose to do in certan situation. How do you explain anything about AJ?

Mancz is a guy that just got promoted to the starting position. So i can excuse lapses in judgement and not knowing exactly what he's suppose to do in certan situation. How do you explain anything about AJ?
Mancz has been in the league since 2015 and started a number of games. So I would assume he should know it is his job to block someone on every play and not just stand around while the QB is running for his life. Yet I agree, he certainly isn’t the main issue with the OL.

I think everyone is confused with Jax. He didn't so much regress as implode

Moving AJ inside is taking chicken shi* and trying to make chicken salad. Not going to work.

He's awful. He needs to be on the bench. Stop being stubborn on the pick. Give Robert Jones a shot, or I don't know. Sign someone.

Moving AJ inside is taking chicken shi* and trying to make chicken salad. Not going to work.

He's awful. He needs to be on the bench. Stop being stubborn on the pick. Give Robert Jones a shot, or I don't know. Sign someone.
It's better then keeping the meatsack on the outside and relying on him to protect the edge. Not gonna argue he sucks less than a Dyson, but at least they are trying to work with the manpower they have. Jackson/Davis should be working a turnstyle at Old Country Buffet at 4pm on a Tuesday but we rely on them to protect the precious. Its egregious but its the sh*t we have for development right now. Moving him to G is better, hands down.

Before the season started I posted several times our success would hinder on our OL. I’d never thought in a million years I was going to see OL play as bad as the Dallas Thomas days but here we are once again. This front office is clueless, their job was to protect Tua at all cost to evaluate him. As much as I love waddle, the right pick should of been Sewell and then someone like josh Myers. This draft should of been all O LINENAN & one stud RB. If I’m Tua I’m not coming back from IR with Jackson and Davis playing tackle.

Miami's OL is not that bad and equal to several other teams OL effectiveness. Too often OL play is blamed for faulty QB play.

Sewell was my pick to but now we need roll with what we got.

So Jackson was merely checking his phone messages and Davis was laying down to take his daily nap. Does that really surprise anyone?
LMAO, wtf is Austin Jackson doing, this kid is worse then Dallas Thomas, can that even be possible?

Back
Top Bottom