OFFENSIVE LINE | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFENSIVE LINE

Personally I think all 6 are depth guys, maybe Hunt is the only one that isn’t. We need new tackles, a guard and a center. Dieter is ok but aim higher. There are no real answers in house, there is a best 5 but they still do and will suck. Unless Tua is a world beater we are toast offensively with this line. Toast, doneski, it’s over.

I heard it called the worst position group in the NFL and thought that was an exaggeration, I don’t feel that way anymore. It’s a travesty that these guys let this happen.

Before the season started I posted several times our success would hinder on our OL. I’d never thought in a million years I was going to see OL play as bad as the Dallas Thomas days but here we are once again. This front office is clueless, their job was to protect Tua at all cost to evaluate him. As much as I love waddle, the right pick should of been Sewell and then someone like josh Myers. This draft should of been all O LINENAN & one stud RB. If I’m Tua I’m not coming back from IR with Jackson and Davis playing tackle.
Anybody who starts then states in a post by say "we should have drafted _______" after the fact lessens the impact of the point. It's just bilching IMO. The talent is there, getting production is the problem. Player X with this scheme/coaching would probably look every bit as bad as these guys have.

Unreal! Grown men, professional athletes, getting paid a lot of money and they act like they dont care at all. Like Ive said many many times before it boils down to coaching. No decent experienced coach would let something like this happen. They would have benched Jackson a while back and put Davis back in the bench. And yes, like its been reported, the Oline has played better. I wonder if having Pouncy come in and help coach Lem out had anything to do with that?
You get it. Players do what their coached to do, and these guys seem to have no concept for what their trying to do. How Flo puts up with the snap i don't know, but it will cost him his job if he doesn't get it fixed.

As soon as Reiter is ready, he gets the nod at C. Move Mancz to ORG & Hunt to ORT.

Problem solved.... You're welcome
If Reiter was any good, he wouldn’t have been on 4 teams in 6 years or on the Saints practice squad to begin with. He is JAG and obviously no better than any other offensive lineman they have on their roster. Good offensive linemen don‘t change teams every one or two years because there just aren’t that many good offensive linemen in the NFL.

Yikes Eich. One step forward, one step backwards:

Back
Top Bottom