Offensive or Defensive? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive or Defensive?

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Are you guys expecting a big defensive battle between teh two teams? or a big Offensive battle between them? I am expecting a big offensive game from both teams. I do not think clements/winfield can cover chambers, and i think we figured out a way to get Thompson the ball. Im expecting a big game from RIcky too. When Lawyer milloy was asked a question, he said that one dimensional teams are easy to beat, so i think we will be a little more active with McMichael and Konrad as secret weapons. Also, i think fiedler will have a good rushing day again... as well as passing...

As for the Bills, well.... they are the Bills. Bledsoe is accurate, and moulds, who i think WILL be slowed down a bit, will have a good game... I think TBUCK wins in the shaw matchup.. and i havent heard reeds name all year. Our run d looks good, but with the d worrying about the pass... Henry will have a mediocre game...

I would prefer a big defensive game, But I think it will be offensive

You'll have to admit, your pass defense is pretty offensive.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
Only if you admit that the Bills haven't played anybody that's any good.

Jacksonville isn't good, but it was still a road game. NE, who knows? They didn't play well against us for sure, but I wouldn't write them off yet, although they're getting killed with injuries. They are 2-1 which is what you hope to be.

I do know Buffalo played well in both games. Tonight's our toughest test yet. Looking forward to a good game.

I hope Miami Doesn't Have it's usual for a big game. I hope they smother, swarm sack & int the bills all night long! & I hope Madison doesn't smile if he gets beat.

A little of each.

Both teams have players on offense that are going to move the ball (Ricky for you, Moulds for us)...

What it's going to come down to is a timely defense. The right D play at the right time (whether it be a turnover or a stop on 3rd down or whatever) will likely make the difference.

Back
Top Bottom