Offensive Strategy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offensive Strategy

54dolfan9923

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I love how our offense is going to play this year.

On the outside, we will run Hartline, Naanee, and Gates on the outside. Big, Tall, Fast guys. Will make plays downfield, comebacks. They will be our BIG WRs.

Hartline- think Jordy Nelson
Gates- James Jones

In the slot, Miller, Bess, Egnew, Clay will be our weapins. Using their speed and size, they will be hard to contain.

Miller- Randal Cobb
Egnew- Jermichael Finley
Clay- Kuhn

Bush will be a X factor. He will be a weapon that GB never had. He will motion in the backfield, causing mis matches between LBs and CBs. And alotta confusion.

Our WR are more set than we think!!

You people comparing Hartline to Jordy Nelson are on crack, lol. Jordy Nelson is a guy I wanted us to draft when he came out of Kansas State and I thought he'd be there in the 3rd (not that we would have taken him anyway) but those greedy Packers took him in the 2nd...clearly they saw what I did. I have never seen anything resembling Jordy Nelson in Hartline...never.

REALLY. Youve seen Hartline run the WCO? Its different man.

Hes fast, runs good routes, nice catches. Very similar to Jordy.

You need to understand we ran Pro Style before this switch.

You people comparing Hartline to Jordy Nelson are on crack, lol. Jordy Nelson is a guy I wanted us to draft when he came out of Kansas State and I thought he'd be there in the 3rd (not that we would have taken him anyway) but those greedy Packers took him in the 2nd...clearly they saw what I did. I have never seen anything resembling Jordy Nelson in Hartline...never.

But what makes you think Jordy Nelson would have had the same success on the Dolphins? In Green Bay he had Aaron Rodgers and a good play caller in McCarthy. I doubt he would have put up the same numbers on the Dolphins.

I think Jordy is a lot more explosive than Hartline- but I am excited to see Brian in a WCO.

Jordy is white, Hartline is white...they must be equal...lol

So funny how now our offense is comparable somehow to GBs? And maybe Bush's xfactor can maybe give a push where GB was lacking? Sure...what drugs are you on, and where can I get some before the season starts?

I do think the WCO will be a better fit for Hartline.

Jordy is white, Hartline is white...they must be equal...lol

So funny how now our offense is comparable somehow to GBs? And maybe Bush's xfactor can maybe give a push where GB was lacking? Sure...what drugs are you on, and where can I get some before the season starts?

JEEZ buddy, wife made you sleep on the couch??

I understand the concept of optimism. But I think with me what you get is a lack of cynicism.

Philbins a good coach, I expect better things out of our offense.

JEEZ buddy, wife made you sleep on the couch??

I understand the concept of optimism. But I think with me what you get is a lack of cynicism.

Philbins a good coach, I expect better things out of our offense.

Sorry, my marriage is a happy one....but it doesn't make me delusional.

Brian Hartline is a little better than he's given credit for here, but I don't see anything to suggest that he's going to be as good as Jordy Nelson. Jordy Nelson is pretty damn good.

Brian Hartline is a little better than he's given credit for here, but I don't see anything to suggest that he's going to be as good as Jordy Nelson. Jordy Nelson is pretty damn good.

Jordy also has the benefit of being probably the 3rd or 4th option for Aaron....Hartline is our #1 most likely.

Back
Top Bottom