Offer a second round pick for coach chin | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Offer a second round pick for coach chin

defensivefan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I'm fed up with all these second rate coaches (third rate in some cases). When the Dolphins come to London I want something to be optismistic about. If coach chin (Cowher) will unretire get him (but not No 1 pick as we need a QB if one is there)

Bad idea. Cowher will be there in 2007, and we're not that desperate. I'd rather hire M. Shula for one year, and keep the draft pick....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

No.

1. he wants the year off, and

2. We've got the 39th overall pick in the second round this year. Cowher's not worth that, not by a long shot. Unless Mueller and the new guy completely **** up(which they may) our 2nd round pick is gonna be a starter.

first off hes not going to "unretire"(come out of retirement) before the new season starts, second they wouldn't take a second round pick in trade.....that would be a steal and a half.

I would much rather have a 2nd rate coach for a year, and great gm, and draft a starter than give up the pick for cower

I think Cowher is a very average coach....his one SB in his 15 years there was NOT because of his brilliant coaching....they got on one of the luckiest rolls ever to win the Superbowl. Cowher is a guy who seems to do very little with the talent he has, unlike a coach like Belichick who gets the most out of the least talent.

Keep the draft pick. Even if a coach is out there thats worth the pick, we need the picks more.

I didnt think we had a 2nd rounder this year. Didn't we get Daunte for it?

Keep the draft pick. Even if a coach is out there thats worth the pick, we need the picks more.

I didnt think we had a 2nd rounder this year. Didn't we get Daunte for it?

That was last years. We have every pick except our 5th(Joey) this year.

Cowher is a great coach, but trading away pick after pick was what got us into this situation in the first place.

dose anybody know where i can get the draft order for at least the 1st 2 rounds thanks..:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom