Officail Sign Ben Wilkerson Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Officail Sign Ben Wilkerson Thread

alopez34

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I believe we should sign Ben Wilkerson from LSU because he is a good player who dropped because of injury. He knows Nick Saban and I hope he is signed by us.

i can't believe nick didn't take him w/ the last pick :(. but if we could get him i would be happy. hopefully he can get over his injury's and be a great center in the nfl.

is no one here wary of the fact he wasn't drafted by 32 teams in 7 rounds?

there MUST be a problem with him. Saban, who knows him best, didn't even give him a look all draft.

ricky williams said:
i can't believe nick didn't take him w/ the last pick :(. but if we could get him i would be happy. hopefully he can get over his injury's and be a great center in the nfl.

There had to be a reason. No one knows him better than Saban, so if we don't show any interest, I think it would be pretty fair to say his injuries are a lot worse than we thought.

or maybe he thought he could be had as a UFA.

texasPHINSfan said:
is no one here wary of the fact he wasn't drafted by 32 teams in 7 rounds?

there MUST be a problem with him. Saban, who knows him best, didn't even give him a look all draft.

I'm wary, of course. But I'd have no problem taking a flier on him. If Saban doesn't show any interest in signing Wilkerson, I'll know he's not worth it.

If he were healthy I'd suspect he'd have the starting spot down.

No harm in signing him to a free agent rookie contract. Very low risk signing with potential for a good gain down the road. :)

I think that Wilkerson DT is a good pickup for the FINS! Gino Guidugli QB is also my choice. Im from Hawaii and Chang is a great QB in the run and shoot at times but he is too small and injury prone for the NFL at QB. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom