****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Dolphins vs Steelers GAME THREAD****

We won the coin toss. So we are gonna get the ball first.

Welker back to receive... Wes is gonna be the 3rd down receiver tonight. Kickoff!!! Weleker to the 8, 10 to the 25!!

Today's game

Just a quick comment before todays game about the QB situation.

I know that, just by being a member of this web group, that most of us a fan-atics of the Miami Dolphins. We all want to see the Dolphins win, and by that, we will throw our support behind whoever Miami's coaching staff chooses as our starting Quarterback. We may disagree (such as with Fiedler), but whoever is chosen we support because he is the Quarterback of our team. The Miami Dolphins players are no different. When AJ showed toughness by playing though injury we all backed AJ as did the players. In fact, they rallied behind AJ.

We all want AJ to succeed because he represent what we believe is a POSSIBLE future for the Dolphins. However, it seems Gus is going to be our starting Quarterback. Dolphins fans and players alike are rallying behind him because we want this situation resolved so we can gain continuity and know what direction we are going in for this season, and, if they choose Gus, know that we need to find a new Quarterback for the future.

So, in my opinion, we should root for the Dolphins as hard as we ever have especially in these uncertain times. Know that they will do their best with the new coaches, the new system, and whoever is behind the center this year.

Go Phins,

David (Dolphins fan of 23 years)

Is it just me or is Gamecenter acting a little funny. Not only is it really slow but it just showed that Travis Minor made the tackle on Bettis.

MadLib said:
Is it just me or is Gamecenter acting a little funny. Not only is it really slow but it just showed that Travis Minor made the tackle on Bettis.

nevermind it corrected it.

Opening drive:

Welker returns 20-25 yds to Pitt. 32
1-10 offset I, double TE: false start McDougle
1-15 single back: Frerotte pass inc. Chambers... looked a little underthrown, but he was covered
2-15 single back: Ricky run left 1 yards...
3-15 ?: Dump off pass to Ricky 7-8 yards
Punt

Pitt 28:
1-10 Bettis off LT for 4
2-6 Krieder up middle for 3
3-3 Pitt Roethlisberger short flat pass Ward, 3 yds. (knocked out nicely just short of FD by Travis Daniels)
Punt (Welker sweet 35-40 yd return, breaks a few sure tackles)

Back
Top Bottom