****OFFICAL Ricky Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****OFFICAL Ricky Thread****

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
*******OFFICAL Ricky Thread********

Since there has been so many Ricky threads...i figure that to save some space there should be only one Ricky thread where you talk all Ricky. You asked questions and report new information in this thread. Go ahead and feel free to use this thread...i hope you all will enjoy this idea of having only one Ricky thread.

Novel idea- however, I'm sure someone will start another Ricky thread 5 minutes from now.

PhinDude88 said:
Since there has been so many Ricky threads...i figure that to save some space there should be only one Ricky thread where you talk all Ricky. You asked questions and report new information in this thread. Go ahead and feel free to use this thread...i hope you all will enjoy this idea of having only one Ricky thread.
You're living the dream. :wink:

Mile High Fin said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Ain't happening.....

Ya never know....

I am trying to help out and i hope others will help out too.

I was actually suprised that no one has made an offical Ricky thread, so i figure that i should be the hero and make one :cooldude:

painnotpleasure said:
And it's got stars surrounding it and everything. :tongue:

Aint it pretty lookin.......

:tongue:

HAHA.

No offense, but you guys are in a love/hate relationship with Ricky. i totally understand, he's got that whole "fallen hero thing"

But GD, you do have a ton of threads about that crazy MF'er.

I wouldn't even bother to think about him, week 5 when he can actually see the field, see what happens.

And what does ol' Ronnie Brown think about this.

He just got picked #2, he excited, he decides to check out what the fans are saying and...

"DO WE TRADE RONNIE IF RICKY COMES BACK??" Threads

Ouch.

I'm planning on starting a new Ricky thread with my 420th post... just figured it would be fitting. Oooooooohhhh... look at that... this is my 419th post!!!

Well, there goes your one Ricky thread idea....

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Ok, If Carnell Is "caddillac" and Ronnie is the "HUmmer" then what will Ricky be? The Mystery Machine?

:roflmao: Complete with the Astro body.

FinsDontGiveIn said:
Ok, If Carnell Is "caddillac" and Ronnie is the "HUmmer" then what will Ricky be? The Mystery Machine?

He would be a Bug.

FinsDontGiveIn said:

Did Cheech and Chong have a name for their van?

Back
Top Bottom