Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Los Angeles Angels Thread

That ump is contradicting himself. When benji swung on strike 3 and the bat flew AJ tag him but the ump did the same sign as he did with the call in the ninth. Hand flat out and punch out, no different signal for tagging benji. The Ump is full of ****.

Since when does a team have a champagne celebration after going up 3-1 in a ALCS? I hope the White Sox choke this away.

As a die hard Sox fan I am in heaven right now.. this is so awesome

it seams all the teams loss when they have the official thread

First it was the Red Sox then Yankees and now Angles

PHINATIC13 said:
Over "officially til next year.:mad:

Personally I think that if that play in Game 2 never happened the series would still be going on right now. I think that play killed the Angels in terms of heart break, let down, etc.

Of course this isn't to say that they would have won the series because Chicago's pitching has been unreal. However they looked like a beaten team in the games that followed.

Jt0323 said:
it seams all the teams loss when they have the official thread

First it was the Red Sox then Yankees and now Angles

Then explain the Marlins to me...

Ray Finkle said:
Personally I think that if that play in Game 2 never happened the series would still be going on right now. I think that play killed the Angels in terms of heart break, let down, etc.

Of course this isn't to say that they would have won the series because Chicago's pitching has been unreal. However they looked like a beaten team in the games that followed.
I could piss and moan about a lot of "calls" in that series! But the bottom line was like you said Chicago's starting pitching just flat out shut my Halos down.

PHINATIC13 said:
I could piss and moan about a lot of "calls" in that series! But the bottom line was like you said Chicago's starting pitching just flat out shut my Halos down.

As good as they were in the regular season, I doubt anyone thought that those ChiSox pitchers would be this good in the post season. I mean in Game 5 series, 4 times their starters went the whole game and the bullpen only pitched what 1/3 of an inning? That's nuts.

I admit considering everyone in their pitching roster besides from El Duque and Garcia were pretty much unproven and their best pitcher at the moment was Contreras I didn't think that they would have dominated like they did, and I honestly thought that both the Red Sox and Angels would knock them off. I think Cleveland getting hot late in the season and having to push and put pressure on Chicago really helped the ChiSox out a lot. Hopefully Houston makes it to the World Series so baseball could get some great pitching performances.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Series is over. White Sox won 4 games to 1!

LOL, yeah, I had to work one night & missed one of the games. The champagne celebration makes sense :lol:

Back
Top Bottom