Official 2005 Mets Willie Ball Thread!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Mets Willie Ball Thread!!

DonShula84 said:
What's up with Matsui, guy hurts himself sleeping lol.

Will be traded by July. They hate him in NY

Mets are doing pretty good...hope they keep it up (even tho im a yankee fan)

How long is this injury going to keep Matsui out of the lineup? Or is he ready but Willie wants to see what Cairo can do?

DonShula84 said:
How long is this injury going to keep Matsui out of the lineup? Or is he ready but Willie wants to see what Cairo can do?

I think Matsui is playing himself right to the bench, I like Cairo, he is a smart player.

I got to say I was pleased this past week, going 5-1 against (Smoltz, Clemens, Pettite, Backe, Burnett, Leiter and Beckett.

Matsui will be fine.

He will not be traded...

He will not be benched.

I think that bringing Mientkiewicz over to the Mets was the most underrated move of the off season.
Gold Glove.
He is quickly becoming my new favorite Met.

Matsui will be gone by August.

Seattle is very interested in him

DonShula84 said:
Seems like you guys are giving up on him pretty quickly areny you?

He stinks! Watch the games!!!!!!

Saw him play last year, he sucked. Saw him play this year, he still sucks. He can't play SS or 2B. And offensivly he is good, but not that good to make up for his defensive shortcomings. The guy can't play!

The problem with Matsui isn't Matsui himself...

It's Mets ownership.

They had to have their token Japanese ballplayer.

They were too damn cheap and too damn stubborn to listen to Bobby V when it came to Ichiro.

They watched the Yankees score big with Matsui.

Then the Mets ownership goes out and takes the next guy who comes out of Japan.

Here's a good question that no one knew about until last April...

When was the very first time that Kaz Matsui played a baseball game on natural grass?

Answer: The very first time that he stepped out onto Shea Stadium's infield....Japan has no grass fields in their league.

Fischfan13 said:
I think that bringing Mientkiewicz over to the Mets was the most underrated move of the off season.
Gold Glove.
He is quickly becoming my new favorite Met.

I agree, he has made some great stabs so far. And I like his approach at the plate.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
7 Homers last night!

That Diaz can hit!!!! If only he could field!

You guys got more pop in your bats than the 180 million, or whatever it is, machine over there in the Bronx. :lol:

BTW, Big Unit anyone?? :D

Damn Marlins staff looks great.

Someone here was trying to warn me about them for a while...I wonder who it was???:escape:

Fischfan13 said:
Damn Marlins staff looks great.

Someone here was trying to warn me about them for a while...I wonder who it was???:escape:

It's early yet.:wink:

BTW, I picked up David Wright in my fantasy draft.:lol: I underrated him..

Back
Top Bottom