Official 2005 Mets Willie Ball Thread!! | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Mets Willie Ball Thread!!

Yeah, I can open my windows in NJ again in the summer, I was afraid last year of wild pitches!

I saw him start a game in Miami this summer. He had a shaky start (nothing new), but pitched lights out after the 2nd inning. My buddy and I went to the game with our wives (they were REALLY bored) and I remember telling the girls not to expect too much. That game was against Dontrell. Well, the Mets light him up!

Too bad that was the exception for Ishii.

The Phillies are gonna win the NL East.....we got rid of Ed Wade who sucked as a GM and gave away Rolen and other great players. We got rid of a slow/ injured Thome at first and had the rook of the year in Howard who is just as good and strikes out much less. We replaced the loss of Billy Wagner with some nice closers, picked up a centerfielder from the White Sox....ALSO, Rollins is gonna break Joe DiMaggio's 57 game hitting streak...I think he needs 21 more games....piece of cake!!!! :D

GO PHILLIES. :) Mets will be battling the Braves for 2nd, with the Nats and Marlins fighting to stay out of the basement.

Roman529 said:
The Phillies are gonna win the NL East.....we got rid of Ed Wade who sucked as a GM and gave away Rolen and other great players. We got rid of a slow/ injured Thome at first and had the rook of the year in Howard who is just as good and strikes out much less. We replaced the loss of Billy Wagner with some nice closers, picked up a centerfielder from the White Sox....ALSO, Rollins is gonna break Joe DiMaggio's 57 game hitting streak...I think he needs 21 more games....piece of cake!!!! :D

GO PHILLIES. :) Mets will be battling the Braves for 2nd, with the Nats and Marlins fighting to stay out of the basement.

:sidelol: You need to get out of that snow more!

Back
Top Bottom